Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diablo 3

Diablo 3 will probably never be made ever since the team left Blizzard. However, they've all formed their own company named Flagship Studios (http://www.flagshipstudios.com/) and are working on a game with Namco as a publishing partner.In an interview they said it will be another action RPG that will be Diablo-like but very different. I'm sure it will be another addictive medieval style RPG with different classes and such, just no more Cain and Lords of Various Horrible Things, but details are pretty hush hush right now.

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

if anything, diablo 3 will focus around the remainder of the lesser evils. Andariel was one suck foe, i forget the rest. There was Belial, Lord of Lies, it's all mentioned in the first book for diablo 1.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

What would I like to see? Less rigid character development in terms of stats and what not, more items, more varied environments, and a ban on anyone using the term "nooblar" on bnet. But I doubt I'll get any of that
    There is no signature here. Move along.

A system of exiling cheaters to international waters where they will be tied to poles and slowly devoured by... something really nasty. Like Richard Simmons.
    The next time you're feeling so invincible that you don't feel like saving, remember this sig- TAKE TWO SECONDS AND SAVE TWO HOURS! SAVE YOUR GAME!

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Some operation where when a high level character starts a "cowing" game for low level characters to level up in and then goes hostile on them for some cheesy PKs, you can press a button and have their computer beat them in a very sensitive area.

Same applies for those who join games where I'm trying to level up my cousin or vice-versa so they can try to PK us. That is rather irritating.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Behold the Void
    Same applies for those who join games where I'm trying to level up my cousin or vice-versa so they can try to PK us. That is rather irritating.
    Um.

Password protection?

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I mean like Trsitram runs, Tomb runs, Cowing games, and Baal Runs. You get 10% more experience per other player in the game so you make open games so it's easier to level up. If I'm straight rushing we always go password protected.

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

I'd kinda like to see some new classes, or at least some variation on them. I'd also like them to tackle the problem of game slowdown when you're playing a necro and have 10-some skeletons, and the frame rates drop down so much that you never know when you're being hit, and dying.