Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF Christmas Cards Mailing List

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just before I moved out of Corona it turned into heaven: a dollar store and sushi resturant in ever shopping center. Its one of the reasons I end up staying at BJ's parents' house every weekend.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by Revolting! Shlup's Lactating!
    Just before I moved out of Corona it turned into heaven: a dollar store and sushi resturant in ever shopping center. Its one of the reasons I end up staying at BJ's parents' house every weekend.
    Wow...what county is Corona in? I've never been there.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Riverside County

You should come to my favorite sushi bar with me sometime. We'll spend $30 on sushi then $5 on everything you could possibly want from the dollar store. The dollar store closest to my house even has anime stuff regularly; I bought a bunch of Sailormoon video tapes and the movies for $1. xD

Blademaster of Northland DeBlayde's Avatar

How come my name is specifically mentioned as being in Alaska?

Makoto, Honesty.

Because the postage could be more there than it is in other places in the US? I dunno.

Dingo's a meanie and won't PM me. I was all prepared to get you guy's addresses and then go buy postage, too. Stupid prick.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Note to all UK people, to send to the US via Airmail you must have posted your letters/cards by 12pm on Friday, this will cost you between 47 and 68 pence. If you haven't the Royal Mail won't guarentee a christmas delivery and knowing the Royal Mail I doubt they'll guarentee any kind of delivery...
    FOA

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Friday? Well I can't post them till Saturday I hope they get there in time. The addresses will be pmed soon, right?
    rawr

From what I understood, they were supposed to be today. I sure hope we'll get them soon. I don't want you guys to go without cards! ( I have a couple of your addresses already so you'll get yours but I'm going to be disappointed if the others don't get there in time )
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzakeru
    From what I understood, they were supposed to be today. I sure hope we'll get them soon. I don't want you guys to go without cards! ( I have a couple of your addresses already so you'll get yours but I'm going to be disappointed if the others don't get there in time )

Relax guys. Your savior is here.

Sorry about the delay, I'm still swamped(how swamped? Try 6 exams in a span of 8 days including multiple reading assignments and a complex program due this week), but a promise is a promise.

Check your PM boxes within an hour or less. They should arrive with all the addresses.

-dramatic swoon- Our savoir is here!!! :<3:
    Good. I was worrying for a moment and even started PMing people for addresses myself but stopped after I PMed Xander cause I felt terrbily lazy. :rolleyes2

Hope all goes well with all the exams you have. Sounds like a real pain but I'm glad you are going through with all of this still even though you already have a plateful to attend to now.
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

Blog Entries

It may be a week or so before i can send mine out sorry guys but with exams and being at school I don't have much time. I will get them out though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzakeru
    -dramatic swoon- Our savoir is here!!! :<3:
    Good. I was worrying for a moment and even started PMing people for addresses myself but stopped after I PMed Xander cause I felt terrbily lazy. :rolleyes2

Hope all goes well with all the exams you have. Sounds like a real pain but I'm glad you are going through with all of this still even though you already have a plateful to attend to now.
    Thanks.

I've mass sent out the addresses, so hopefully everyone received them. If you did not, PM ME IMMEDIATELY. If you have any questions about the addresses, I'll double check them for you or you could PM the person whose nickname I've appendged(sp?) it to. Shlupquack's current nick is Robot. Other than that, I think everyone's nick should be correct as stated on the address list.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Cool, and you gave me 2 copies how special I be!

Anyway, it seems I forgot my name, so if you don't want to address your envelope with 'PG' (and I suggest you not), please use my real name Mike Chan

And um...the other people who didn't give their full names, like baloki and bert and society's antidote (with a z)..gimme them

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupMoo
    Cool, and you gave me 2 copies how special I be!

Anyway, it seems I forgot my name, so if you don't want to address your envelope with 'PG' (and I suggest you not), please use my real name Mike Chan

And um...the other people who didn't give their full names, like baloki and bert and society's antidote (with a z)..gimme them
    Yeah, the post office will still deliver regardless. I've had people mail me "Dingo Jellybean" and stuff like that. So it's all good.

If there isn't a name, I'm putting to current resident. that'll teach you!
    Mugwumps, hi-jumps, low slumps, big bumps