Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Eizon RP

Blog Entries

Yeah I like what you have so far. I want to figure out somehow of using a bluemage. I'll think about this and get back to you on it.

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

This seems as good a reason as any to fully bring magic to Eizon.

And what did you have in mind for Myst's primary jobs...?

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

From what I've seen of Myst, you favor freedom of religion. I don't know what you have in mind but I kind of see it as a rather mystical kingdom, so I would have to say Black Wizard, White Wizard, Paladin, Dark Knight, Red Wizard, and Summoner (of course).

What are my people, there ruled by the mob and there trying to make it into a unified fascist government. were surronded by water and have lots of trade. Can we be dragoons?

Edit:Now that i think about it were probobly ninjas and theives.

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ninjas tend to thrive in societies that require assassination so I'm not too sure. I'd say Dancers and Bards would probably do well there, as would thieves, as you already mentioned. Dark Knights would probably do well, as would Chemists.

If you're going for Facist governments Dark Knights are probably going to be the top of the pecking order, and Ninjas are probably also present.

So what would be ours? I assume the fighting and magery classes would be prevalent due to our academies, and military schools.
    lol signature

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Your country seems to have a heavy mage focus, so I'd say you specialize in White Wizard, Black Wizard, Red Wizard, Summoner, Blue Wizard, and Geomancer jobs.

Remember, these are just the ones I am saying would be the most common jobs, they wouldn't necessarily be the ONLY jobs that one can take within that country.

Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Behold the Void
    From what I've seen of Myst, you favor freedom of religion. I don't know what you have in mind but I kind of see it as a rather mystical kingdom, so I would have to say Black Wizard, White Wizard, Paladin, Dark Knight, Red Wizard, and Summoner (of course).
    Sounds good.

Dragoons, too, I hope.

Many thanks Christmas!

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Dragoons aren't magically inclined, but they would obviously be allowed, all jobs are allowed in all areas.

What I kind of want to do is get leaders to start hosting particular academies for certain jobs in their cities, so we know where people might go to get their training. The jobs I suggested would probably be the ones most likely to be hosted.

A lot of you seem to want to have Dragoons, but the fact is they will be in a more martial-oriented area, they don't use magic, merely physical prowess.

Contributions

Sounds good. And I'll forske the Dragoon for the Samurai. I realize it's martial oriented, and need that as NO country should be able to base itself solely on magic. But yeah. It sounds good.

Many thanks Christmas!

Blog Entries

The high court guards of Desierto will be Beserkers. Our acadamy in Ohen Wasser will be a school of countrolling the beserker frenzy abd gow to fight/defend while frenzied.

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sounds good. And I'll forske the Dragoon for the Samurai. I realize it's martial oriented, and need that as NO country should be able to base itself solely on magic. But yeah. It sounds good.
    Actually I would suggest the monk instead. Samurai tend to use some spiritual energy techniques but monks use more which would make them a good outlet for the martial urges of some of your citizens.

The high court guards of Desierto will be Beserkers. Our acadamy in Ohen Wasser will be a school of countrolling the beserker frenzy abd gow to fight/defend while frenzied.
    Actually, as a desert nation you are probably fairly reliant upon chocobos. I was going to suggest that you also include dragoons in YOUR nation, I think they'd fit well.

And on that note, I've been working out the basic job synopsis here, and will soon be moving on to skills. I haven't decided if I'm going to allow for advancement or if I'm just going to make players pick and choose certain abilities and never allow them to gain anymore, so if anyone has any suggestions regarding that I'd like to hear them as well.

Scale is as follows: 5=Best 4=Skilled 3=Average 2=Poor 1=Abominable 0=Nonexistant

Dark Knight: The Dark Knight is a powerful warrior that can wield rudimentary black magic. The Dark Knight's specialty is using "dark" element spells with their swords in order to inflict damage.
    Martial: 4
    Magic: 3
    Speed: 2
    Toughness: 4

Paladin: The Paladin is much like the Dark Knight as far as abilities. They can use rudimentary white magic, and they specialize in using "light" element spells with their swords in order to inflict damage.

Black Wizard: The Black Wizard can use every black magic spell in existance, making them a powerful offensive foe. Black Wizards are physically weak, and do not do well in a fight.
    Martial: 1
    Magic: 5
    Speed: 3
    Toughness: 2

White Wizard: The White Wizard can use every white magic spell in existence, allowing them to heal and boost their comrades. White Wizards are better fighters than Black Wizards, as their spells are more of a defensive nature.
    Martial: 2
    Toughness: 3

Red Wizard: The Red Wizard can use moderatly powerful white and black magic spells, as well as wield weapons with some proficieny. Red Wizards are average in everything they do, they are the median in all skills.
    Martial: 3

Dragoon: The Dragoon is a mighty warrior that can leap high into the air and come crashing down upon their foes, spearing them upon their mighty lance. While they are strong and tenacious fighters, they have no proficiency in magic whatsoever.
    Martial: 5
    Magic: 0

I'll add a few more later.

I feel like a in noob. Martial=?

Blog Entries

Hmmmm I like that. Sand People dragoons.

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Martial=Skill with weapons and hand-to-hand fighting.

Monk: Monks are masters of unarmed combat. In addition, they are quite skilled at channeling their spiritual force for potent attacks.
    Speed: 4
    Toughness: 2

Ninja: Ninja employ basic magical skills and great speed and battle prowess to defeat their enemies. However, they are frail and easily defeated when met head-on.
    Magic: 2
    Speed: 5
    Toughness: 1

Samurai: Samurai are the ultimate masters of hand-to-hand combat. They wield their swords with deadly grace and efficiency, and they have basic facility with tapping their spiritual force to unleash devestating attacks.
    Martial: 5
    Magic: 1

Thief: Thieves are nimble and quick, able to dodge most attacks and steal whatever item they desire. Decent fighters, Theives are skilled at attacking from the shadows.
    Speed: 5

Berserker: Berserkers are mighty warriors, but their true strength emerges when they enter their battle-rage, at which point they become nigh unstoppable. NOTE the Berserkers are considered to have +1 martial, speed and toughness while in their rage, but attack anything around them.

Summoner: Summoner can command powerful beings to do their bidding. While their magic is arguably the most powerful there is, they are hopelessly frail and easily defeated.
    Martial: 1
    Toughness: 1

Blue Wizard: Blue Wizards employ powerful magic that they absorb after slaying a monster. Also talented fighters, they are a versatile class that has much to offer.
    Magic: 4

More to come...