Thread: Blowing in the Wind [A]

Default Blowing in the Wind [A]

can u spot sum imperfections in the pic ? i want to change them before i ink the lines in. the lines arent perfect...but i need to see if the proportions are awkward
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fate has brought them together...Destiny's about to take them apart

|K|I|N|G|D|O|M| |H|E|A|R|T|S| |2|
    My Anti-Drug

Is the jacket supposed to be transparent, or do you just need to erase those lines?

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

As far as proporions go, with the height you're spot on, about 6.5 heads tall. Her arms fall down to mid-thigh, good. Her feet are a little small, they're supposed to be about the size of the forearm. Her legs are about the right length compared to the rest of her body. No real complains there, I don't think you need to worry about awkward proportions.

As you're going to be touching up the lines with a pen, I don't think it'll be such a problem that some lines need a bit of erasing. I think that'll all turn out pretty well. I'll be waiting for a finished product!

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch!
    As far as proporions go, with the height you're spot on, about 6.5 heads tall. Her arms fall down to mid-thigh, good. Her feet are a little small, they're supposed to be about the size of the forearm. Her legs are about the right length compared to the rest of her body. No real complains there, I don't think you need to worry about awkward proportions.

As you're going to be touching up the lines with a pen, I don't think it'll be such a problem that some lines need a bit of erasing. I think that'll all turn out pretty well. I'll be waiting for a finished product!
    so all u think i should change are the feet?

Fate has brought them together...Destiny's about to take them apart

|K|I|N|G|D|O|M| |H|E|A|R|T|S| |2|
    My Anti-Drug

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

That's up to you, they're not so small that it looks messed up. People can have small feet. If you do make them bigger it should only be just a tad larger. I don't think you intend this character to be a clown or Disney character. That being said, you don't have to change them, they're fine as they are, just ever so slightly disproportional.