Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The New Stelaria

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage
    Update: Every citizen in karlin, Stelaria, and aquanacus will be implanted with highly explosive chips. This chips will not just be a weapon, they will be a comodity for living. With the turning of the new government system. Everything in karlin will be updated with the latest technology developed in stelaria. With the chip in your head you can turn on the tv, microwave, everything and anything runs through the chip even typing on your computer! If you do not agree with this the vizer will personally take you to the sacred temple (forgot the name i gave it in world wonders thread. insert name later) and shoot you.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

So, you're saying Aztopia is now Stelaria?

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

yup

Update: Karlin has perfected it Gatac's. A special fighting force breed genetically superior to the rest of the world. They are to be trained from birth to do 1 thing. Obey the Vizer. They are trained in many diffrent combat styles. Cloning is still being considerd by the vizer. and if cloning is approved by the people it will only be used for military purposes and held under close supervision.

Update: Production of weapons has now gone up due to the shadow of war above us. Nuclear arms are being developed in hidden labratories. How long will they take bob, proto, giga, trumpet?

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: I'd say about seven days. Once you created a type of one, mass producing can go as fast as you want

Returns Victorious The Triumphant Hero's Avatar

What would the nuclear technology cost me to obtain? I will generate weapons with it and share them with you for the technology as a bonus, provided I get it.
    O R'lyeh?

Since theres no money in eizon i guess you could trade me some land. Or some ships. lemme go see where you are on the map again and ill think. It really seems like a bad idea to give away nuclear arms though because i only hafto give you one and then you can produce them like crazy and then if you ever threaten me ill hafto give them to someone else to make it 2 on one. and it will be a never ending process. so lemme think

Returns Victorious The Triumphant Hero's Avatar

In the contract It will say that I cannot use nuclear weaponry against you. Also, I have to give you all of my research and develop pertaining to it. I could give you rights to all of the technology in one of my Aquanacus R&D Update!!! Posts as compensation.
    O R'lyeh?

Once there done being made i will make it so they cannot be taken apart or replicated. I would trade you a few nukes for some land when there done.

Formerly NewBlackMage Fate Fatale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet Thief
    BTW, if you check out the "Teardrop" thread, in a spoiler, it says that they want to invade this nation and/or Karlin.

Rubedo: That may only pressure you to want to invade them more.
    Ummm, what spoiler? This is where I said you are manipulating this war

"Everything has a purpose. It's your life's mission to find yours."

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: Dark Matter before said in his spoiler in one of the posts that to make it exciting, that you guys should invade Karlin or Stelaria. Once I informed them, he immediately changed it to something about you getting married.

The nukes are now designed so that nothing is left behind after they go off. And if tried to me tampered with they will explode.

Alright my nukes are being mass produced anyone wanna trade some land for some?

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

The nukes are now designed so that nothing is left behind after they go off. And if tried to me tampered with they will explode.
    Whoa. What did i walk in on?
    What's going on here?
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Thats just some old stuff from the eisgean war . So now your officially a member of stelaria. you can still go post in karlin though. your vizer rank extends to stelaria as well. Just lemme know where you want your city.