Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Library Girl?

Default Library Girl?

Okay. You probably know about the library girl that is in the game? How do you feel about her *With* Zell? Who do u think?

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

Well, to be honest, I didn't think about it at all while playing the game. Even if you do follow the whole "sidequest" not much is made of it. Unfortunately FF8 didn't do a great job of fleshing out its main characters equally, since so much screentime is dedicated to Squall and Rinoa.

However, the fanfic by Mintbaby entitled "Bookworms and Booya" really did a good job depicting the relationship and made me think about Zell differently. I don't usually read a lot of FF fanfiction, but this one was quite good, and you'd probably enjoy it. I'd check it out if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by ShivaBlizzard8
    Well, to be honest, I didn't think about it at all while playing the game. Even if you do follow the whole "sidequest" not much is made of it. Unfortunately FF8 didn't do a great job of fleshing out its main characters equally, since so much screentime is dedicated to Squall and Rinoa.

However, the fanfic by Mintbaby entitled "Bookworms and Booya" really did a good job depicting the relationship and made me think about Zell differently. I don't usually read a lot of FF fanfiction, but this one was quite good, and you'd probably enjoy it. I'd check it out if I were you.
    I agree

Well....I think they're kinda look cute together....

Young, beautiful, her life confined solely within castle walls and fearing a conspiracy
    within Alexandria, Garnet looks for the perfect opportunity to escape with the thief
    band Tantalus. Questioning the loyalty of her own mother, Queen Brahne, Garnet
    disguises herself as a commoner with Steiner at her side in search for the answers
    that continue to ravage her heart.

He loves the girl because she has a pigtail like Quistis.
    Being a "right" guy (look at the flashlight scene on the orphanage) he knows an instructor can´t fall in love for a student (and the opposite).So their love becomes colder before the beggining of the game.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Are you sure??

I think the librarian has horsetails not pigtails

and it's funny if someone like ZELL also feels the hot for Quistis. And I never see any dialogs or behaviors between them indicating such feeling. If it's Irvine or Seifer, I still believe

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

Yeah - the library girl has a ponytail, and Quistis wears her hair in a clip. Completely different. I also don't see any evidence of Zell ever expressing any interest in Quistis. I mean at the end he yells at her and Selphie to get out and throws stuff at them for interupting him and the library girl hanging out.

i think its just a kinda crushy thingy...nothing serious..like coz there 17 and Zell wouldnt really have anyonther intrseting stories if they didnt make the library girl. there allright together..but nothing actualiy happens..oh yeah u get his combo thing *lol*
    You know you're obsessed with FF when...:laughing:
    1) You yell at the characters. i.e "Cloud, what the heck do you think you're doing?!"
    2) You praise the characters and/or tell them you love them. i.e "Oh yeah, Squall!"or"Nice save Tidus!"
    3)You start to dress/talk/act like the characters and/or pick up their habits i.e saying ...'whatever' half the time,randomly pointing your finger in the air when you talk to someone,ect
    4) You talk about the characters as if you know them. i.e "Oh yeah, I think Cloud and Tifa should get together."or" Seifer such a big jerk!â€Â
    5) When you're playing FF and someone asks what you're doing you reply "saving the planet".
    6) You mistakenly refer pounds/dollars/euros as Gil afew times.
    7) When you grow up you want to be a -SeeD/ Shinra Soldier/ Galbadian Soldier/ member of SOLDIER/ Sorceress/ Choco Sage/ Garden Master/President of Shinra Inc./ Turk/ Scientist/Summoner/Mage/White Mage/Sephiroth
    8) You wondered (or wished) one (or more) of the following:
    --You knew did know (and /or)knew someone as cute as Squall/Cloud/Irvine/Sephiroth/Vincent/Tidus ect,Tifa/Aerith/Yuffie/Rikku/Yuna/Rinoa/Selphie ect
    -You could go to Garden instead of school
    -You could play Blitzball in PE
    -You could drive the Ragnarok/Highwind
    - Chocobos roamed the forests near your house.
    -You wish you could use magic/materia/GF's/summons/Materia
    -You had a limit break
    :riiight:

Quote Originally Posted by finalheaven
    i think its just a kinda crushy thingy...nothing serious..like coz there 17 and Zell wouldnt really have anyonther intrseting stories if they didnt make the library girl. there allright together..but nothing actualiy happens..oh yeah u get his combo thing *lol*
    I truely agree. I mean. They don't show TOTAL love for each other but there is a little stuff here and there. I do think it's cute though. While on Christmas break, I read the story. I loved it!

I already explained the reason there is no relation between Quistis and Zell.
    But I know they were supposed to be in love for a logical reason.
    Let me tell you a story.
    Squall,Rinoa,Selphie,Irvine,Quistis,Zell,Seifer,Edea were on the orphanage .We know they are different from the other children and Seed.They are children of fate.Many years ago,Seifer lived with his wife Edea in their castle.But one day someone possessed Edea,performed WOTC (well organized time compression) and Edea´s past and future familiars were caught in the middle of it while children.While possessed she enslavered her daughter Rinoa,Squall,her grandson Zell,Quistis,Irvine and Zell´s daughter (Selphie) in time compression .She then brought them into her era and manipulated their destiny.She marry Cid and convinced him to make Garden to train mercenaries(theoretically).During a short period she named herself Ultimecia and killed the White Seed.But they never died(their eyes blinks).They pretend to be dead.Now they know the thruth.They know that Edea is Ultimecia.Ultimecia discovered that they were alive and prepared a ship for them to get far from her presence.They threat to tell everybody that Edea=Ulti. Ultimecia threat to kill them if so.
    She used a false blonde hair for camuflage.
    Now I wanna to tell you that Zell was married with Quistis but Ultimecia managed to made her an instructor to cold their relation.She also sends Selphie far from Irvine.Finaly,she separate Rinoa from Squall and he becomed very lonely.
    You can now understand why Ultimecia says "Slaves on a dimension beyhound your imagination.And there I will reign,Ah,Ah,Ah,Ah,etc..."
    Fortunately Zone and Watts telled the leader of the White Seed who is possessing Edea and prooved it to him (gave proofs).
    It could song like a fanfiction but it makes sense.At least more than the stupid loop thing.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

You...Make...No, sense...

Dude...you lost me.

That´s the true story.

Regards,
    Big D