Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sutaimia

Permanently Out to Lunch Cloud_Strider's Avatar

Sutaimian Secret Operatives

.:SUTAIMIAN NEWS TO THE ALLIES:.

The newest squad of Sutaimian Secret Operatives has been dispatched.

The twenty-five membered squad was chosen directly from the Headquarters and handpicked to be the King's personal entourage for visits to neighboring and allied countries.

The Commander-in-Chief of the SSO has asked if any country was willing to build and maintain Sutaimian Embassies in their countries.

" I, CinC Ulys Trim'r of the Sutaimian Secret Operatives, offer to strengthen our ties with our allies, by building Embassies on your soil to house our diplomats and ambassadors to your great country. Not only will it be an embassy, but also a trade center so that we can exchange our wealth of mithril and iron with the splendors of your nation. We eagerly await your reply."

The last thing we have to report is that the Tremare (the old name of Sutaimia) refugees have been released from the camps so that they may benefit from what the Sutaimian people have achieved in this great age. The first Tremare to ever been elected into Parliament has broken history. The Hall of Parliament now consists of 103 Sutaimians and 1 Tremare. Racial Differences are stopping.

--Report by The Inside Man
    "...Cloud, I'll be your matchmaker, preacher...I'll do whatever you want me to. Just call me when it all happens! Thank you for believing me, knowing I was a spy. This is the final, final farewell!"
    --Cait Sith, Temple of the Ancients
    Proudly a part of #eoff and RedLotus

Default A few laws

Enclosed here are the first few laws established for Sutaimia and her visitors.
    "...Cloud, I'll be your matchmaker, preacher...I'll do whatever you want me to. Just call me when it all happens! Thank you for believing me, knowing I was a spy. This is the final, final farewell!"

Default Sutaimian Militia, SSO, and Navy

I, Garak Bashir, right hand to the King of Sutaimia am now ready to release priviledged information about military movements through Sutaimia.
    Because of the alliances forming without the Sutaimian government invited, all enlisted men, women, and beasts are being sent to the far reaches of Sutaimia to patrol the borders.

All naval ships are being held in the harbor awaiting any bombardments. The SSO has also been dispatched, acquiring sniper spots and building pill boxes all throughout Sutaimia.

The Royal Family has been sent into hiding and the castle was placed into lockdown. It will now serve as a primary base for all Sutaimian forces along with any forces who wish to join the cause of defence.

Drills have also begun, with only sixty reported dead and missing. The Sutaimian beasts are currenly being trained and will soon be sent into the forests of Sutaimia and the plaines.

We will not attack any other nation. We will only fight to keep what is ours.

Senior Advisor and Vice-President of Sutaimia, Garak Bashir

Default Strengthening our borders

Unfortunately, we are closing our borders to all nations for a period of three days while we prepare for war with New Black Mage.

Please leave a message with a soldier if you wish to contact anyone .

Some war it'll be... First you have to cross the sea, then go across the VincentLand Planes, and finally climb over the mountains, it'll be all over before you get there...

Default Defences

The Sutaimian Arms have now established a set of fifty turrets along the borders of Sutaimia to prevent any incursion by land, sea, or air. Further information pending.

Sutaimia's Leader

Sutaimia's leader has been out for a while due to surgery... Please don't think he relinquished his throne to anyone...

Sutaimia has developed their first airship class...

The United Sutaimian Ship Enforcer. More information available upon request.

I declare war on sutamia

Default War reply

We completely fight off your invasion with insults and rocks... Like I said, I am ill, and declaring war on a bedridden person is very very naughty...

This is a recording...

Default Research and Development

Sutaimian R&D has now found a way to propel naval vessels. Using a type of scoop at the front of the vessel, water would be passed through a tunnesl filled with turbines then released at high velocitites to the aft of the vessel. a grill at the front of the scoop prevents any creature or endangered water creature from being sucked in and mutilated.

The most powerful of all! Bahumat's Avatar

Great, TOA has another member!!

P.S. If you wish to discuss religion, talk to Ruby Dragon. She's my religious and financial advisor.
    *Insert witty quote here*

"That's not a knife! This is a knife!"
    "Yup. And this, this is a crossbow...."

Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb"

"I am the Alpha, of your Omega.
    I am the Beginning, of your End."
    -Agent Smith

Member of the KH Trinity

The new fleet

The new Sutaimian naval fleet using the turbine-propulsion system is now afloat and moving. The fleet, consisting of twelve Enforcer-class vessels, will now head to see for training and weapon testing. No country or nation will be affected by any test. Also, a smaller fleet of Sutaim-class torpedo ships and troop transports are enroute to New Rysa. Further information pending.

Default Sutaimian Air Ship

The Sutaimian Sky-Force has recommissioned the Enforcer-class airships to Stratus-class. The change was made when Naval commanders were confused with airships and naval ships called the same name.
    There are now three large air ships, lightly armed until more aero-technology is developed.

SSFV (Sutaimian Sky Force Vessel) titles:
    S.S.F.V. Nimbus
    S.S.F.V. Elvani
    S.S.F.V. Raven

~Special Announcement~

News has it that the Sutaimian forces have successfully landed on New Rysa. Not much has been found in defences, but there remains to be 6 days left in the campaign before Victory is announced.

Default War: Part 2

The small fleet of Sutaim-class torpedo ships are maintaining position off of New Rysa, while the new fleet of Enforcer-class ships depart for the United Nations of Atlantica. Troop Transports and Colony ships are also enroute.