Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Uniforms

I don't mind them, but every school I have gone to you had to wear a uniform so I am used to it.

My school has black blazers, which I find very uncomfortable, though it's not hard to get away with not wearing one. They had a very stern "tuck your shirt in" policy at the start of this year, but it doesn't get enforced anymore really. It's black trousers and shoes with a white shirt, it'd look quite cool if it didn't have the funny coloured tie.
    [leeza]Total sig height should not be over 250 pixels, including all text.[/leeza]

I've been wearing uniforms all my life so I'm pretty indifferent to them. It's good not having to decide what to wear everyday. And the rich kids don't have something else to hold over the poor ones.

:whaaa: I've adopted this smiley

I haven't worn one since 7th grade, but I remember wearing it I thought I looked like I was going to some office building wearing Khacki slacks and a white polo shirt.

I wouldn't like to have uniforms at our school. It would be boring if everyone would look the same (kindna reminds me of the army). Fortunately school uniforms are rather rare here, you only see them on some snobbish payschools.

I hate uniform. I was thinking of going to the school where Void went because they just had dress code, but the school has a new principal who wants to bring back the old uniform. I'm thinking of going to the all girls school with my friends now.

I went to a Catholic grade school for 9 years (K-8) and they indeed required uniforms. It really wasn't a big deal to us kids since.... well, we all wore the same thing. I do remember us trying to find ways to look different though, like rolling pant legs or sleeves, anything to stand out. This was before I realized how lame the "I'm 15, but independant" thing really is knowing that the overwhelming amount of them think being independant is shopping at hot topic for attention whoring attire. (Although I can see the comedy from both sides).

Angst!

Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

Blog Entries

I used to wear a suit on wednessdays well my friends and I did.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I used to dress up like a cowboy sometimes. Or in a dress, or a pirate, or any other wacky thing you might be able to think of.

I hate school uniforms or the such.

Hallowed be thy name...

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack
    When I graduated grade school and grammer school, the following years each of them required uniforms. I don't think they enforced it at all though. Stupid crappy California schools...

They started it when I was in 5th grade, but it got offically enforced when I went to 7th grade...in the Los Angeles area school districts anyway. I didn't care, and kinda liked it better cause I didn't have to bother with looking for something to wear, plus people couldn't bash what I wore cause they were wearing the same thing.

That was just in Elementary and Middle Schools though. High Schools still run on the "wear whatever the hell you want as long as you ass and boobs are covered" policy, which was fine with me aswell, cause when I was in High School in California, people weren't out to bash other people for what they were wearing, though it was the exact opposite when I came here.

I want to see US school kids wearing Japanese style school uniforms. That would be so awesome! Sailor senshi everywhere!
    I like Kung-Fu.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

No way :P I didn't mind it too much years and years ago when I did have a uniform; it saved me the trouble of picking out clothes to wear. I guess I wouldn't mind it TOO much as long as the uniforms were classy and not just plain blah and ugly. But that would seriously cut down on shopping and picking out pretty clothes to wear and... gah.... <3 clothes. In the school I was in, they had free-dress Fridays... I guess I could deal with that. ^_^

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

I like the uniforms in Japan
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sometimes I dress like that for fun xD Who needs uniforms?

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr