Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Uniforms

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

Default Uniforms

I hate them, yet I love them. I don't want to tuck my stupid shirt in and I don't want to have to find something to wear everyday. What do you think of the uniform policy?
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hmm....this is something I've thought about a bit, but...I don't know. My school doesn't have uniforms required, but I'm not completely sure if I should be grateful, or a little upset. Yeah, it's great wearing, for the most part, whatever you want, but there's also that "pressure" to look good, people who criticize you for wearing the same shirt twice in one week....I don't think clothes should really matter that much. It'd be a lot esier if everyone wore the same thing---no one would get teased about their clothes, at least.

--Box Box Box Box

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

When I graduated grade school and grammer school, the following years each of them required uniforms. I don't think they enforced it at all though. Stupid crappy California schools...

I would've liked to have worn uniforms. I thought so when I was a kid too. I thought it would be fun. It takes away from individuality a bit, but its just during school hours so it doesn't bother me.

Of Course I'm a Doctor! ShiggtyLuffLuff's Avatar

School girl uniforms. -drool- I'd hate wearing a uniform to school. Although, I'm not in school anymore so it doesn't quite matter to me.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

When I was in high school I was just waiting for them to start up a school uniform so I could break it and just be rebellious in general. If they got one, the day the made us start wearing it I was going to wear a really holy pair of pants and borrow one of my firend Cher's Manson shirts. The one with the glass on front and the back says "how does it feel to be one of the beautiful people" Never happened though

My high school implemented uniforms my senior year. MY SENIOR YEAR. I was pissed about it at first, but I got over it pretty quick. It wasn't that bad, just polo shirts and khaki or navy pants. No biggie.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

There ARE more important things to do than to let your damn pants fall to your knees and walk around like a dork. No matter what you make people wear some people just have to ruin the look.

A dress shirt and pants looks very nice. If I were allowed to wear a tie to school NOW, I would.

My current high school will probably switch to uniforms within 10 years, or so my history teacher said. I would hate to wear uniforms. I like my old jeans and odd shirts.
    Mugwumps, hi-jumps, low slumps, big bumps

Blog Entries

I wouldn't care either way.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I wouldn't mind it, but all the kids in my school would have a hissy fit. It removes a lot of problems with uniforms.

Articles

That is just one of the numerous reasons I hated junior high so much.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Certain Schools are laxed when it comes to the uniform policy, and others are way over the top.

I don't see the need for Uniforms, but well...
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Blademaster of Northland DeBlayde's Avatar

in the highschools here in town, if more than 2 kids are seen wearing the same color on the same day, they're all suspended from school and the police are notified for possible gang involvement. even if it's 2 girls wearing a pink tank top and the other wears a pink hoody. if it's the same color, BOOT! right outta school.

moronic, doncha think?
    here I was thinking it was just the dumb kids around here who were always trying act all bad like they do down in the Lower 48.

teachers and school administrators = dumb.

Makoto, Honesty.

I don't have to wear it anymore. But it was rather lax when they chose it to be. Most of the eyar i wore trainers but in one week, I was given like 3 complaints for being in "Non- uniform". It was like so crazy I was given a complaint for not having all my buttons buttoned!

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

Blog Entries

I like uniforms we here don't have any...