Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I know evrey thing about Advent children

Default I know evrey thing about Advent children

You want to know who the wheel cair man is i'll tell you...i know
    Is Sephiroth in the movie...i know

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

In the latest trailer, the silver-haired man is talking to a bunch of kids and a brown haired boy is singled out. Who is he and what is his role in AC? Without any proof, your answer to this question is as credible as a fortune teller.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

this is my guess...you know the title the advent children? well i think that possiblelly that child is the advent child. those are all the kids in the orphanige, and probably Cloud was supposed to protect him from the sephiroth clones.

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

I doubt the Sephy clones are actual threats to the children. The one with the long hair seemed to be trying to convince the children to do something and not trying to kill them.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

that's true. but they could be a threat if angered. but then why would it just be that specific child separated frm the rest?

The children are infected with somthing called Geostigma it is the scource of the silver haird mens power. All i know about that is it has somthing to do with Jenova and Vincent explains it to Cloud

the browned hair kid is Denzel

Denzel appears to be one of the orphans who lives with Tifa. Whether he is related in any way to Marlene or the "children" but he has a major role

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

The geostigma comes from the J-cells inside of people, mostly children and the mini-lifestream that's inside of everyone fighting the illness. The two conflicting causes the sickness...or from what I heard
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

My understanding was that Geostigma is a desease that effects those with JENOVA cells. It's lethal, the Planet's last attempt to completely eradicate JENOVA. Cloud is infected with it.

Now, there are many facts that would point to the three silver-haired men to be Sephiroth clones or otherwise somehow related to him, though SE to my knowledge has never officially confirmed it.

When speaking to Cloud, Kadaj refers to him as his brother, probably through their links to JENOVA. The stunning resemblance, specifically their hair, that Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz (mostly Kadaj and Loz) show to Sephiroth cannot be ignored. Kadaj also says mother constantly when he is refering to JENOVA.

Now, assuming that they have JENOVA cells based on the information previously stated, it would make sense that they also suffer from Geostigma. How would a disease that's killing them be the source of their power? It doesn't make much sense to me.

When the movie first came out, they refered to a disease as the Star Scar Syndrome. It was said that the Advent Children alone held the key to defeating the disease.

Star Scar Syndrome has since been replaced by Geostigma. The Advent Children being important to curing the disease, that would also explain why Kadaj attempts to win them over to his side when he has his little speech with them.

The brown haired kid, "Denzel" if that's what you want to call him (though I highly doubt that is his real name), is seen in a scene where his eyes appear much like Kadaj's do on several occasions: cat-like.

I assume that would mean that Kadaj wins some kind of hold over the children.

But yeah, I highly doubt that Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz are benefitting from Geostigma.

I also heard it is somthing called the scar syndrome

I saw that part too where Denzel's eyes were cat-like. And in Midgard, the children walk around zombie like (from what I've read), so I think that maybe Kadaj does have some hold on the children. Kadaj does begin to circle Cloud, sayong, "He is our brother, but he is a traitor." SO I guess he's a traitor because of the fact that he fought Jenova and Seppy and denies relation to Seppy.
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

I read it...where does it say that it's Ruffy or else I missed something. It happens when I read too fast. Hey...if it is, why's he under the cloak? Maybe the explosin did a number on his body...

interesting now i can understand the movie better than before. my understanding is that, Denzel is probably gonna go one of the two ways with cloud or with seph that's all i know.

Wouldn't it be interesting indeed if Denzel goes with Seppy and his clones? I don't know though since it's more like Kadaj or Marlene? In one scene, where it looks like Cloud and Vince are having a conversation, Marlene comes in and tells Cloud that sicne Denzel is fighting the disease with everything he has, Cloud should too. I don't know what role Denzel will play although. I can't wait to see though