Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler The Whell Chair man is ... Dont read any further if you do not want to know

Why would Hojo want Cloud's help stopping a trio of Sephiroth groupies? Wouldn't Hojo want to help them? Rufus on the other hand wanted to destroy Sephiroth. Rufus makes the most sense.
    **insert catchy sig**

Rufus or reeve would make better since but possibly Rufus. like what... Chibi Inuyasha said.

Come on just look in the new trailer you can see a little of his cloth inside the white tunic . IT'S RUFUS he got the same cloth as rufus got.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

1. Hojo is dead meat
    2. Rufus's fate is unknown

most likely Rufus

LET THE HAMMER FALL

It's Rufus, as others have said, you can see the white cloth. and doesnt one of the subtitles read someone saying "Mr President" to him? I read that somewhere so not sure.

amra

Yeah a white collor was seen alright. He was definitely talking about Sephorth so it seemed like it was Hojo but Rufus is much more likely because of the unofficial death. XD It being Sephiroth is totally ridiculous! As if Cloud and the Turks didnt notice there greatest enemy right infront of them because of a white sheet XD!

Sephiroth is not the wheelchair guy, and not cause he is dead, cause he is in the movie, we can see the cool looking awesome sephiroth(maybe a clone) at the end of the 4th trailer on the site. So if he is looking awesome out of the chair, and unharmed, it is not him in the chair.

Reasons for Rufus are countless though. We don't know what happened to him. Calling him Mr. President. Wanting Clouds help because he is Ex-Soldier(a Shinra thing). The turks, the silver haired men are made by shinra as clones(if I remember correctly shinra did make them). So all in all, it seems to be rufus. Plus who the hell else is crippled enough to do that, except for when Cloud was in the wheel chair in the game, remember that?

THE JACKEL

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

what about Tseng?

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Tseng died when the Temple of the Ancients collapsed. And again, Rufus' name is in the credits, Tseng's isn't. The wheelchair man talks.

Not to mention the title of Mr. President.

I just played the part of the game where Rufus gets blown up last night. Damn he sure does get fryed good doesnt he. Hard to believe how he could have survived but hey it's a movie, anything is possible

amra

I just recently replayed the part where diamond weapon blasts Rufus, and I have to say that the look on his face wasn't that of a man about to die...no resignation or fear, just determination..I favor some kind of trapdoor that he escaped with his life through. He looks through the windows with a look of fierce determination, and at the last minute, before he is engulfed in flames, he turns toward a console, and appears to hunch down a bit.maybe dropping through a trapdoor..then the flames cover him, and we see no more of him in the game.
    Veni, veni, venias, Ne me mori facias, Gloriosa, Generosa (Come come oh, come, Don't let me die, Glorious, Noble).

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

well Tseng may have been Taken out by Elena and Rude he was pretty much dead after the sephiroth incident, i believe its Rufus now that if watched the scene again

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Yeah, it cant be Tseng, he was SOOOO dead. and it didnt look he was going to move. However Rufus and the trapdoor? I dont know..of course its possible, he definetly does hunch down as the flames engulf him. Personally I think his expression was one of *who wants to live forever! I'm a double-hard b*****d!! and no crappy flame is taking me down!* I dont think he went through a trapdoor, I just think he was damn lucky and wasnt killed, probably was burnt to a crisp, barely alive typa thing, then someone found him, and employee or something.

amra

I keep remembering that through the game, when he was supposed to be ruling by fear, he seemed to earn more loyalty by praise. Like the sailor in Junon..He said that president Rufus had told him he did a good job, or something like, and he was rushing all over the place to keep doing a good job. You run into a few others like that in the game..maybe having Cloud and co. beat the dogsnot out of him made him change his mind?
    Veni, veni, venias, Ne me mori facias, Gloriosa, Generosa (Come come oh, come, Don't let me die, Glorious, Noble).

Maybe, I have a hunch though that he will turn out to be still a bad guy in the film. Maybe not, I guess we wont know till the film comes out, but its fun to speculate.

amra