Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler The Whell Chair man is ... Dont read any further if you do not want to know

Quote Originally Posted by Sword
    C'mon the guy in the wheelchair is Hojo. Why would Rufus be in league with the SHM.
    He's not.

If you go to SE's official AC website you will see a flow chart of the chain of command in Shin-Ra inc. President Shinra is dead and so is Rufus.
    Can you prove that?

Kadaj is probably seen bowing to him because he and the other two are the only successful clones of sephiroth.
    Did you notice the disrespectful little smirk Kadaj has on his face when he does that? It's not out of respect.

1. We were never told that Rufus died.
    2. The WCM has the same clothes as Rufus.
    3. The WCM's hair is yellow.
    4. He is refered to as "Mr. President."
    5. He is in the credits.

etc....

FFVII Analysis... SEXIFIED! :O

I love my Squall of SeeD / Squall / Glenn / Belle-Bambi / Glennevieve / Bishie / Mr. Scientist Man / Duck-Lover / Geeky Boi / Okies with all my heart.

Yup, I stress that this is just my opinion but I think its a given that its Rufus, I'd be highly surprised if it turned out to be anyone else

I think I'll pee my pants in surprise if it's anyone other than Rufus..Though it has occurred to me to wonder a time or two if it might be Reeve..
    Veni, veni, venias, Ne me mori facias, Gloriosa, Generosa (Come come oh, come, Don't let me die, Glorious, Noble).

I'm leaning towards Rufus...Rude was standing RIGHT beside him in the third trailer.

I was just on another Forum type thing and I read this

"I was watching the Trailers and have been reading these theories for some time. (Side note: they are good reads and really add to the mystery of the game). Upon watching all four trailers, I saw something that caught my eye.

The wheelchair person is Rufus because of the colouring of the eyes. You see the eye briefly in the third or fourth trailer and it would make sense if it was him. I would think that Rufus was in a very secure room when Weapon attacked him. I mean it would only make sense that the place that is built like a military base would have these type of secure facilities.

More than likely Rufus was badly wounded.

Also if you read some of the theories here, the SHM are trying to resurrect Sepheroth, so would he be in a wheelchair if he is dead? It does not add up.

Ah well, time will only tell. "

EDIT: Please use the edit button instead of double posting. -T-Money
    You can't say crap without the rap.

How could I edit when I didn't double post?

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I deleted your second post and edited for you. The warning was for next time.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

nope...zack's dead foo!

or is he??? lol
    Aeris did come to mind, but then those lil' trailers you see of her gave out that option...and the fact the wheel chair man talks like a dude ruled that out too...lol

But I didn't double post! What the crap?!
    Last edited by Joshkabob; 03-16-2005 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Messed up on word.

Quote"Kadaj is probably seen bowing to him because he and the other two are the only successful clones of sephiroth."

Why the hell would they want to clone Seph? After all Shin-Ra Was trying to kill him(with the exception of Hojo.) Why would they want him back?

But I didn't double post! What the crap?!

Why the hell would they want to clone Seph? After all Shin-Ra Was trying to kill him(with the exception of Hojo.) Why would they want him back?
    ...Says the person who just double posted AGAIN. =|

And who said Shin-Ra wants him back? I think the person before you was saying that Kadaj may have been bowing to him because it was through Shin-Ra that Hojo and Gast were able to do these experiments. I disagree with him though. >.>

I love my Squall of SeeD / Squall / Glenn / Belle-Bambi / Glennevieve / Bishie / Mr. Scientist Man / Duck-Lover / Geeky Boi / Okies with all my heart.

Unless Hojo cloned these guys before he died...

*yawn*

Quote Originally Posted by Joshkabob
    Unless Hojo cloned these guys before he died...
    Your dim-wittedness is astounding. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Obviously Kadaj et al were cloned before the events in the game..Kadaj is the youngest, and he is at least a teenager. I'm betting on Rufus..though Reeve has crossed my mind too. Dude.
    Your dim-wittedness is astounding.
    no flaming even if it is obvious. ...And for gods sakes people.. :rolleyes2 read the whole thread at least once...please? :rolleyes2
    Veni, veni, venias, Ne me mori facias, Gloriosa, Generosa (Come come oh, come, Don't let me die, Glorious, Noble).

I have no idea on who it is so im just going to wait...thats a good idea.
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/Griever205/nyckid11lv.png[/IMG]-->Sig removed for being over the 50 KB limit.