Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler The Whell Chair man is ... Dont read any further if you do not want to know

Cait Sith? Ahhh, maybe that's why only the Cat is in the Dirge of Cerberus movie, huh? lol, but yeah, seeing the new trailors and the close up shots of him, I'm convinced it's Rufus...he looks young and over half his body is covered, probably due to the nasty injuries Weapon caused him.

oh yeha thats it thanks backroomkid!i remember now!*hugs* i was trying to figure out what happened to rufus in the game coz i forgot...didt we also fight him i remember fighting..oh well....ill guess i have to dig out the game again....thanks again ^_^
    You know you're obsessed with FF when...:laughing:
    1) You yell at the characters. i.e "Cloud, what the heck do you think you're doing?!"
    2) You praise the characters and/or tell them you love them. i.e "Oh yeah, Squall!"or"Nice save Tidus!"
    3)You start to dress/talk/act like the characters and/or pick up their habits i.e saying ...'whatever' half the time,randomly pointing your finger in the air when you talk to someone,ect
    4) You talk about the characters as if you know them. i.e "Oh yeah, I think Cloud and Tifa should get together."or" Seifer such a big jerk!”
    5) When you're playing FF and someone asks what you're doing you reply "saving the planet".
    6) You mistakenly refer pounds/dollars/euros as Gil afew times.
    7) When you grow up you want to be a -SeeD/ Shinra Soldier/ Galbadian Soldier/ member of SOLDIER/ Sorceress/ Choco Sage/ Garden Master/President of Shinra Inc./ Turk/ Scientist/Summoner/Mage/White Mage/Sephiroth
    8) You wondered (or wished) one (or more) of the following:
    --You knew did know (and /or)knew someone as cute as Squall/Cloud/Irvine/Sephiroth/Vincent/Tidus ect,Tifa/Aerith/Yuffie/Rikku/Yuna/Rinoa/Selphie ect
    -You could go to Garden instead of school
    -You could play Blitzball in PE
    -You could drive the Ragnarok/Highwind
    - Chocobos roamed the forests near your house.
    -You wish you could use magic/materia/GF's/summons/Materia
    -You had a limit break
    :riiight:

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power
    we haven't seen any footage of the crimson haired one then it's a sensible suggestion that it might be him.
    What're you talking aboot?
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

reno??? no it not him..cant ...be!^_^
    You know you're obsessed with FF when...:laughing:
    1) You yell at the characters. i.e "Cloud, what the heck do you think you're doing?!"
    2) You praise the characters and/or tell them you love them. i.e "Oh yeah, Squall!"or"Nice save Tidus!"
    3)You start to dress/talk/act like the characters and/or pick up their habits i.e saying ...'whatever' half the time,randomly pointing your finger in the air when you talk to someone,ect
    4) You talk about the characters as if you know them. i.e "Oh yeah, I think Cloud and Tifa should get together."or" Seifer such a big jerk!”
    5) When you're playing FF and someone asks what you're doing you reply "saving the planet".
    6) You mistakenly refer pounds/dollars/euros as Gil afew times.
    7) When you grow up you want to be a -SeeD/ Shinra Soldier/ Galbadian Soldier/ member of SOLDIER/ Sorceress/ Choco Sage/ Garden Master/President of Shinra Inc./ Turk/ Scientist/Summoner/Mage/White Mage/Sephiroth
    8) You wondered (or wished) one (or more) of the following:
    --You knew did know (and /or)knew someone as cute as Squall/Cloud/Irvine/Sephiroth/Vincent/Tidus ect,Tifa/Aerith/Yuffie/Rikku/Yuna/Rinoa/Selphie ect
    -You could go to Garden instead of school
    -You could play Blitzball in PE
    -You could drive the Ragnarok/Highwind
    - Chocobos roamed the forests near your house.
    -You wish you could use magic/materia/GF's/summons/Materia
    -You had a limit break
    :riiight:

I'm not understanding this logic... Why would Reno switch around from being in the wheelchair with a white suit to a perfectly able human with a black suit? Maybe it's because he isn't the wheelchair guy. :rolleyes2

I think that the wheelchair man is Dr. Xavier and the 3 white haired guys are X-men.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellisaurus
    I think that the wheelchair man is Dr. Xavier and the 3 white haired guys are X-men.
    i think the guy in the wheel chair is a giant jelly baby.......muwhahahahaha
    [leeza]Sig width limit: 550 pixels.
    Sig filesize limit: 50 kb.[/leeza]

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power
    Reasons I'm convinced it's Rufus:
    - At one point he's holding a gun. Guns = big no no for our sephi boy
    - One of the shots shows he is wearing a white collar suit. Since no one else wore such an outfit then it's more evidence for him.

It's either him or Hojo...or a slimmed down cait sith

Rufus got his ass blasted by Diamond Weapon.

Hojo became a mutated piece of Jenova Feces.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodshadow`
    Rufus got his ass blasted by Diamond Weapon.

Hojo became a mutated piece of Jenova Feces.
    The party (i.e. Cloud and gang) killed Hojo themselves. Also it was not known if Rufus had actually died in that blast, all we saw as the headquarters blow up. He may have escaped just in time.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Hasn't anyone thought about Sephiroth?
    I personally think hes in the wheelchair because he is disabled... from what the gang did to him and is recovering.... You don't go in a wheelchair just to look good...

Rufus is still alive (as shown in the new trailer) but is not in the wheelchair...
    Hojo should be dead... but anything can happen...

But the person in the wheelchair could also be... a new person?

edit: watch the 3rd trailer very closely...
    CLICK
    you should see Rufus... Tifa, Barett, Cid, Yazoo, Kadaj, RedXIII, Yuffie and I think Loz...

I think Ultima weapon is the big machine thing...
    And the wheelchair mans chin is seen... not a very big clue though...
    Last edited by qwerto; 12-28-2004 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle
    The party (i.e. Cloud and gang) killed Hojo themselves. Also it was not known if Rufus had actually died in that blast, all we saw as the headquarters blow up. He may have escaped just in time.

He died. I don't remember where it was posted, but Square (back then, when Enix was a separate entity) confirmed it.

hmmm. well huh... how 'bout this....
    ok it can't be sephiroth because he's dead, can't be Hojo cause you kill him, can't be scarlet, can't be heidigger, can't be the old president, rufus could've lived through the explosion but not like ly, and then there's reeve, nothing happened to him... so that leads to three possibilities Rufus Reeve or Hojo(i just thought that because he had jenova cells).

Quote Originally Posted by qwerto
    Hasn't anyone thought about Sephiroth?
    I personally think hes in the wheelchair because he is disabled... from what the gang did to him and is recovering.... You don't go in a wheelchair just to look good...

Rufus is still alive (as shown in the new trailer) but is not in the wheelchair...
    Sephiroth definitely was slain by Cloud and the crew. Rufus is the more logical answer, since he had a more likely chance of surviving and also being crippled.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Rykishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

I'd love it if it were Reeve. It'd make sense since, with the exception of Palmer, all the other Shin-Ra executives were killed, which would make him "Mr. President." It'd also explain why we haven't seen Cait Sith in any of the trailers. On the other hand, there's no evident reason for Reeve to be in a wheelchair, since he was fine at the end of FFVII, and he probably wouldn't want to have anything to do with Shin-Ra, Inc. anymore anyway.

well from what i've heard that it has been 1-3 years after that whole inncident happened. so who knows. it'll could've ended up that reeve was hurt. or crippled some how or it's just a play off (disguise). and a lot can change in a year (by my and some other's terms). so what can you expect?