Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Real men have hairy legs!

Default Real men have hairy legs!

Seriously though, how hairy are you? I'm talking about all the legal spots of course. This applies to guys mainly, but if any of you girls would like to share...feel free to.

The hairiest part of my body has to be my legs. The hair that was singed off near my shin grew back to normal length in about a week, the hair feels all coarse and stuff. Chest hair is not too much of a problem for me, if at all, though it takes a LONG time for chest hair to grow on me...like, almost half a year before I wax...I mean shave it off. My arms are generally pretty hairy, but it's smooth hair...not that rough stuff on my legs.

As for the face, the entire sideburns and beard(connecting from my hair to my beard area) generally grows half as fast as my moustache area...which is annoying, but I shave every day anyways. What annoys me most is how some of the spots under your neck grows hair that is difficult to shave with a razor. Most, if not all, the cuts from shaving occur from the neck area just below the jawline.

But it's funny though, my brother's arms are almost hairless and he only has hair growing around his mustache area...and his legs aren't nearly as jugnle like as mine. I think he's adopted...or maybe I am, but who cares.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am currently not hairy at all.

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

Hairless like the cat for now
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

My bottom half (waist down) is covered in hair. I think it went through puberty in like a week. The top half has yet to catch up. I'm practically hairless on the top half of my body save beard (well patches) and hair on the back of my arms. Actually my arms are less hairy than most lasses are...
    There is no signature here. Move along.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Wink

^_^ I shave my legs and armpits, and I trim other places.....~ Otherwise I have little to no hair~

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Lumberjack Recognized Member RSL's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

This is a fairly disturbing topic.

My legs are fairly hairy. Not jungle hairy, but hairy enough. My arms are not very hairy at all for a guy. My chest is not very hairy either, neither is my back. My face is very hairy as I never shave. I trim the beard every couple of months.

For everyone that didn't want to know that, I'm sorry, but I didn't post the topic.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My legs are hairy, my arms are slightly hairy, my stomach is also a bit hairy, and my face gets hairy, but I shave enough not to be too hairy. =P

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

lmao this is a digusting topic but im going to post my hair anyways lol i find that funny.
    im pretty much hairy all over except my back (thank god) i have some hair on my chest but not too much.

Top of head, face, arms, legs, chest, stomach, back. Yeah. I'm pretty hairy. Not like Robin Williams hairy though.
    lol signature

Formerly NewBlackMage Fate Fatale's Avatar

some hair here and there... Whoa, that rhymed...

"Everything has a purpose. It's your life's mission to find yours."

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Wink

Is not a disgusting topic

But hair is sexy on a guy ^^ It IS manly. Back hair is not that sexy, it's disturbing... but a sexy guy usually does have a certain amount of leg hair and arm hair and stomach-line-leading-to-pubes hair, and etc. :] Chest hair isn't too preferable, people with a lot of chest hair scare me T_T And facial hair = good! Well, it's not good, cos' shaving facial hair is good, but the ability to grow facial hair is good. ^_^

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo
    ^_^ I shave my legs and armpits, and I trim other places.....~ Otherwise I have little to no hair~
    Same here ^_^ and I also agree with

But hair is sexy on a guy ^^ It IS manly. Back hair is not that sexy, it's disturbing... but a sexy guy usually does have a certain amount of leg hair and arm hair and stomach-line-leading-to-pubes hair, and etc. :] Chest hair isn't too preferable, people with a lot of chest hair scare me T_T And facial hair = good! Well, it's not good, cos' shaving facial hair is good, but the ability to grow facial hair is good.
    Back hair is definitely a turn off. Happy trails, that's another story

Lumberjack Recognized Member RSL's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

And facial hair = good! Well, it's not good, cos' shaving facial hair is good, but the ability to grow facial hair is good. ^_^
    Huh? Why is the ability to grow it good but actually keeping it bad? Shaving is such a pain that I refuse to do it.

I find facial scruff to be sexy. Not full on beards or handlebar mustaches, mind you. Just a 'rugged' look. Clean shaven faces are nice once in a while, too, but I think the scruffy look is very rawr. ^_^

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by RSL
    Huh? Why is the ability to grow it good but actually keeping it bad? Shaving is such a pain that I refuse to do it.
    Ability to grow facial hair indicates manliness.... ^_- Usually the guys able to grow facial hair have deeper voices and have more hair elsewhere, too.

But keeping it is bad cos'.... well, personal preference, mostly. I prefer clean-shaven guys, or maybe guys with a little scruff. Mustaches are creepy. Beards give off the impression that the guy really doesn't give a damn (and he probably doesn't), plus it makes them look a lot older. Oh, and it probably feels like kissing a forest >_o If my guy doesn't shave for a couple days, it prickles so damn much and gets my face all red and swollen.

"Rugged" is good, though. "Bum" is not as preferable, for me, anyway, sorry to anyone that grows facial hair and doesn't shave >_o *hi-fives MoonsEcho* xD

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr