Thread: magic counter materia help..

magic counter materia help..

hey im replaying the game and this time i want everything and at the minute im trying to get all materia and the only one im missing is the magic counter, now according to my strategy guide it says this particular materia is a prize you can win with chocobo racing and yes it is but i cannot get the "£&()*()*%%$" thing, ahem, cause whenever i win a race with magic counter as one of the prizes its ALWAYS one of the other two prizes which are chosen as the prize and then it takes AGES for magic counter to show up again as a prize!!!!
    so what im hoping someone here can tell me is whether im either missing something with chocobo racing or that there is another way of aquiring magic counter which is much easier?
    lil help!
    Silverjunky

Perhaps you can find it in Bone Village ?

You do not have to wait for Magic Counter to appear as an individual prize. If you manage to win 10 races consequetively in S Class you will receive all six rare prizes; Magic Counter, Sneak Attack, Enemy Away, Cat's Bell, Choco Bracelet, and Precious Watch.

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Most of which you'll probably have won already

Boco WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpoonyBard View Post
    You do not have to wait for Magic Counter to appear as an individual prize. If you manage to win 10 races consequetively in S Class you will receive all six rare prizes; Magic Counter, Sneak Attack, Enemy Away, Cat's Bell, Choco Bracelet, and Precious Watch.
    You win the counter-attack meteria not the magic counter. There are no other places in the world to find the actual magic counter materia regardless of what any of these idiots are telling you. The 10 races trick is the prize pack for being so successful in the S-class but does not include magic counter. Nor is the counter that shows up magic counter...it is simply a counter-attack materia. Im not sure what the precursors are, I heard 40 races, I have also heard its after reach 3rd disk and have beaten the S-class 20 times, but it pops up as a prize at some point and will be a random prize available in A or S class races once it does start showing up, but you will be subject to the right symbol being under your winners card....no way around it...this one takes perseverance. Get some red bull and stay with it.

Stop necro-posting. Especially if:

a) the thread is 100 years old and no one ever pushed this thread before
    b) you don't know the full and completely right answer, so all requirements, et cetera. And stop talking about forum users as idiots. Especially if you don't know the fully correct answer yourself.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Juice_em View Post

Get some red bull and stay with it.
    This should be the forum slogan. In comic sans.

Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I appreciate the irony of someone posting in freaking comic sans calling someone else an idiot for any reason.