Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 591011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Squall or cloud?

SQUALL IS NOT A LOSER! You never seen him kick ass with a gunblade? Cloud wouldn't win if i had anything to do with it!

First off, Squall is not a loser! At least give some evidence supporting such a claim, or suffer the wrath of Squall's fans!

Anyway, did anyone even read my first post in this thread? I think I fairly clearly pointed out that there is no contest. They use totally different battle systems (which makes comparisons annoying anyway), but even so, each could take the other's HP down to zero with a single hit. Whoever attacked first would be victorious.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    ...each could take the other's HP down to zero with a single hit. Whoever attacked first would be victorious.
    I'm a great Squall fan but even so I refuse to overlook the Final Attack materia. If Cloud had this linked to Phoenix Squall wouldn't stand a chance. Unless he had 100 Firagas, FullLifes and Ultimas junctioned to Elem-Def-J. Hmmm... And so the battle continues.

However, even a mastered Final Attack will only work five times so unless Cloud has two of them (one linked to Phoenix, one to KotR or some such materia) Squall wouls win.

I think we should call it a draw and be done with it.

if it was a battle of personalities cloud cause squall is a bit boring but hes still cool

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

Squall i think would win that one...or..they both would silently duke it out by wiggling fingers since they both don't talk much, and then they'll both start yelling because they've both got issues. Well, Squall would win that one because...he's a bit more aggressive I think than Cloud
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

I think we should kinda end this too with a draw, they're both cool (if not Squalls cooler) and they both kick ass (Cloud more sometimes) they'd be friends more than anything, why not do a competition instead? Who would win against some Ruby Dragons? A team Squall chooses or a team Cloud chooses?

I still stand by what I said. Cloud would win because Cloud is...mako enhanced. It doesn't make him who he is, but that's what he's turned into and it most definetely affects his battle performance. There would be no competition with him and Squall.
    Nah, Aerith doesn't need to come back to life. Cloud just needs to die.
    What those evil Cleris are really thinking...

:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/blue_tifa/Faith%20Support/cloti_kiss.png[/img]--> CloTi luv, bitches.

EDIT BY BoB: The image in your sig was too large in file-size, please adjust it!

Quote Originally Posted by Zellyhottie
    Nu-Uh. Oh, well... Squall's not a loser! And niether is Cloud. This should be a voting poll.
    true it shud b. voting poll plz!

From GitcherSpite to GetaSling to GitcherSpice
    - Mauro Picotto's Iguana

On the subject of Sephiroth vs Seifer, I gotta say the guy who can Slice one of the strongest GF's in half no problemwould definately win. Seph never even put up a fight at all. Plus, I didn't see him beating any summon materia
    READ MY FICS AT FANFICTION.NET
    http://www.fanfiction.net/~seifersincarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Dking'squeen
    Squall i think would win that one...or..they both would silently duke it out by wiggling fingers since they both don't talk much, and then they'll both start yelling because they've both got issues. Well, Squall would win that one because...he's a bit more aggressive I think than Cloud
    Lol, sorry but this just made me laugh. You've got an idea here, we should turn this into the who would win a 'I've got more issue's then you arguement' between Cloud and Squall. I'm not asking which one actually DOES have more issue's, I mean between them, if they were actually arguing,....how do you think it would pan out? Because you're right, they're neither of them the most vocal of ppl, Squall especially. At first they'd just stand there and glare at eachother..lol

ahh... after five months i'm back. Cloud would still win just like he would have five months ago. No disrespect to squall or anyone else but cloud is just the best.

No, he wouldn't. He's get beat up and his ass kicked by Squall, as I said :P Well, what could Cloud do that Squall couldn't beat him in? I mean, yeah it's probably already been answered, but no one's reading through all of those pages
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Must you disagree.

Squall would win on account that he's speedier with the gunblade. In a straight up, sword duel to the death, no magic/gf/materia, it could go either way. But Squall would have to stay on his toes, lest he be cleaved by Cloud's massive blade. And Cloud would have to be accurate with his swings, lest he be shot and slashed at the same time at the hands of Squall. To wrap it up, heres how the fight would probably go.
    Squall get a few shots in, but is knocked down. Wounded, he uses Renzokuken, almost killing Cloud and cutting off his left arm. With the last of his strength, Cloud slashes Squall away, victorious. But he would be out of Hi-Potions, so he would die from his wounds. THE END
    My aunt bought me three games that I already had for my birthday. One of them was FFX. Now I dont know which disc to play on!

Quote Originally Posted by Dking
    Must you disagree.
    yes