Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Squall or cloud?

not cool, why can't we all just get along. Cloud would win

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: Darn, this has been debated too much. If you do it by just attack power, and all the numbers that they rack up, Squall would win. With those first slashes of Renzokuken, plus, his Lionheart has a few extra slashes. Let's see, they both act depressed most of the time. Cloud has skinnier arms yet he is able to hold such a giant sword. Eh, probably a tie.

Rubedo: If they really smart, they'd realize that their both great characters and ride chocobos off into the distance.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

Cloud survived being stabbed by the Masamune and it was half through him he stayed concioused and used it to pick up spehiroth and throw him into the reactor

Cloud uses enemy skill big guard Renzokuken= 2500 per hit lol making lion heart do only half its max damage

Cloud uses mastered KOTR+Hp absorb
    Squall uses Renzokuken+ Blasting zone Cloud gets spikier hair lol
    Cloud uses KOTR again
    Squall dies becomes a zombie from the side affects and eats clouds brain and it becomes a zombie game lol

Phoenix + Final attack
    4x Cut so cloud does about 40,000 damage per hit
    equipped with a chocobo feather and had alot of speed sources used

Bio+added effect = squall poisoned dealing about -1000 a turn so Cloud does 41,000 damage in total if he isnt using omnislash

you gotta think
    Cloud could just silence squall so he cannot use Aura and if he has a ribbon equipped than Squall cant counter because this is a fair battle so no items

Cloud has W-summon W-magic and W-item equipped to himself he'd have an advantage

cast haste on himself And slow on squall as soon as battle starts
    Summon KOTR and voila squall defeated
    Last edited by Shoden; 04-04-2005 at 02:38 PM.

LET THE HAMMER FALL

cloud would win cz hes got the funky spikey hair :P
    Making a slow come back since 2008

In my opinion Squall and Cloud are very much the same. They both are sarcastic and emotionless at first but throughout the game's they both develop a sense of love and passion for the people and world around them, With this motive anyone can win. The passion is the will to do what you think is right and fight for who you care about.. But I'd say Cloud has alot more passion as he's lost alot more than just the world around him.. he lost a close friend too giving him the power to fight his enemies for that friend's benefit. Squall on the other hand is only protecting his friends and the world. His emotions are like Clouds and he develops these after he meets Rinoa. Even though there were times where Squall almost lost Rinoa.. he did not lose her. Therefore his passion to fight was alot less powerful than Cloud's.. So putting the two together with these motives. If each was an enemy to each other, I'd have to say Cloud. Due to the passion he has for fighting and protecting others.
    I'll figure it out later...

and the spikey hair compared to squalls curtain thingys!

Surprisingly I like Squalls hair :P so leave it be *smiles sweetly* but Cloud's hair defy's gravity so I'll have to give him that hehe
    I'll figure it out later...

bouncy!!!! thats all squall's hair is: bouncy!!!! cloud's hair defies gravity without gel!!! now thats what i call a bad hair day and who else can climb a snowy mountain in a short sleeved tee? cloud

this thread has been going for a while

i think Cloud would win, cos hes got a bigger sword

~##

Default hahah easy

come on squall is much more cool than cloud.....cloud....i dont think that he is that great...i Squall could kick his ass very easy
    FoRgEt It. I dOn'T wAnT fRiEnDs WhO wOn'T bE aRoUnD tOmOrRoW, NoThInG lAsTs iN tHiS wOrLd

cloud would kick that wimps ass, clouds sword alone is bigger than squall

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth JR
    cloud would kick that wimps ass, clouds sword alone is bigger than squall
    See, thats what I'm talking about. At least some one else knows whats really going on here. I like squall...but...cloud is just awesome and so is his sword. To be honest with you I would have thought that all this time that this forum has been up, everyone would have said everything there is to possibly say.

cloud says jump squall says how high basickly i think cloud would win just by using metor rain cloud big sword squall chopstick

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dking'squeen
    Lionheart vs omni slash= a bunch of slashes vs a bunch of slashes= a draw.
    Yeah those slashes would kinda hit eachother like eac one parriing the next. But squall kinda does a 20 hit lionheart right?? And cloud does a 15 hit. So squall will do more hits but he would not only piss off cloud but cloud will also use knights of the round then omni slash him and he's out...
    Last edited by crashNUMBERS; 04-22-2005 at 07:09 PM.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

Cloud can have certain materia combo so when squall makes 1 attack cloud counters with 7+ then its clouds turn whom uses omnislash

or Cloud has counter with KOTR and buh bye squally

LET THE HAMMER FALL