Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Squall or cloud?

I would have to favor Cloud because Squall would be too busy whining about being an antisocial and question his sexual preference while Cloud slices his head off, but thats just how *I* see it.
    Of all the games that i find well worth the work, I can only say that three can properly qualify for the category. And of the three, one is, but of corse, FFVII. The other twon games which i couldn't depart from are Xenogears and FFT. And i also found a pattern, All of which were released 1997 or 1998 and were on PS. I have lost some faith in Squaresoft when they merged with Enix, they no longer adapt a well-thought plot as nearly as much as the older titles. And thus, I say to you Square-Enix, "Up yours!"

Cloud all the way lol he had more of a personality than Squall and was easier to like.... in my opinion anyway ^^
    Ude no naka de hirogaru sekai wa the last secret garden Mou kimi no naka de kieteshimau nara wasurenaide... Dakishimeta koto wo Sotto me wo tojite Hikari wo saegireba ii Yume wo mitai no nara... "Demo, mou kizuiteiru yo..." Ookiku ude wo furiageta kimi no subete wo

That kid could possibly have some seriously bad dress sense...and some mood...wouldn't wanna run into THAT on a dark night

Dance Macabre The Anarchy Angel's Avatar

Hmm, a toughie, Cloud has cool hair and Squall has a cool dress sense...but if we're going in ways of figthing then probably Squall, not only is he quicker than Cloud, but unless Cloud had a full limit, he'd stand little chance as Squall could use initiative, use aura and with a fast junction, would be able to set his limit off quicker.
    But it think the whole lone wolf thing about the pair of them would make them want to share their feelings rather than fight each other...maybe they should have a thumb war? What in insteresting match THAT would be!

Dance Macabre

hi i'm new and this is my first post any way
    my choice is Cloud because FF7 is my first game I got and it's my fave but Squall has cool weapons which can fire

Since when could sqaull shoot with the gunblade?, I never seen him do it.

Well, if their hair were involved in this fight...
    It would have to be Cloud. His is sharper than Squall's. Squall's is just limp. Cloud's is firm and pointy. Also, my last two sentences could totally be taken the wrong way.

Why are they fighting in the first place? Squall would win hands down, so what is the point in Cloud even bothering? (sorry Cloud lovers.) Who offended who?
    Insane people make knives out out of bars of soap.

But Cloud is pretty cool with the big sword an all....
    i dunno....this is a toughie....
    does saying Squall's hot count? well, if this was a "who's cuter?" poll thing.
    okay, Squall.....

Cloud would win hands down. I mean, even if Cloud had his hands tied behind his back, little pieces of duct tape over his eyes, and Squall had a spear, Cloud would win.
    "I'll get you, Eh! Steve, if it's the last thing I do!!!!!"
    -The Wheelchair

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Dking'squeen
    THis thread is still going? WTF?
    :O_O:
    I thought it died ages ago, after our spammage. I guess not...

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

They would never fight to begin with.It would be a deadlock for hours.Cloud might have better attacks but squall has the better speed.I think the best way to see who is better is like a samurai thing,like a one slash thing.I think they both would die.

Squall:Though shalt not pass the gates of mordor!!!
    Cloud:Bah....the hell i will...charge!!!
    (Squal trips him up and cloud goes flying into a wandering troop of orcs, orcs hungry so....)
    (legolas cries because hes a big girl)
    Agreed...Squall will win....
    (sorry...theme tune of lord of the rings going through my head....ill shut up ow)
    my grandmothers been walking 6 miles a day since she was 63. Now, at the age of 90 shes as fit as an ox....unfortunatly we dont know where she is...

Are you one of those people who never have enough space on their computer? Do what i did-delete windows!!!!

Dance Macabre The Anarchy Angel's Avatar

No, no, no, this is how it happened...

Cloud: So then...
    Squall: So indeed...
    *both are silent and staring absently into space*
    Cloud: Well, my game was the first on PS
    Squall: Mine was on four disks
    *they fall silent again and this time stare at each other*
    Both: Thumb War!
    *they engage in combat and break each others thumbs*
    Cloud: You broke my thumb *sucks thumb*
    Squall: I'll never pull a trigger again
    *both sob with tears and become friends*

Dance Macabre

Squall would win because omni-slash hits 17 times and lionheart hits 18 time. so cloud would be dead.
    Squall is