Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: Squall or cloud?

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

what do you mean? i'm confused
    There's a story, a sequel to FFVIII and one of the main characters's name is Farris. ALthough there's an extra s, but who cares. (breaks into song)You can dance. You can dance. Everybody look at your pants. He actually comes in dring the second part to FFVIIIODB, but you have a major role! (Just think of it as you. Sheesh) you should read it. If you go to FFVIII, you'll find the first part. I suggest you read that before you read the second part if you want to so you nkow what your role is!
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Quote Originally Posted by Yazoo'squeen
    Me? Oh please not me
    Not you, Dking.

And since I'm here, I may as well set the rules no one else bothered to...

Both Characters are at Level 10, no GF/Materia/Magic, standard weapon, 3000 HP each. (I think FFVII has 3000 HP lv. 10s but not FFVIII...correct me if I'm wrong.)

Now, like this, I think Squall would win, why? He would get his Limit first, because he needs critical HP to activate it...but if they use the same Limit System...I think Squall still does more damage with his Level one Limit, and he can also pull the Revolver's Trigger for extra damage...he has a distinct advantage...

"A true warrior's sleep is Death."

I thought it was pretty good myself, chevelle. Anyway, this is the question that is easy for me maybe harder for others. Between Sephiroth and Seifer who would win. Personally Sephiroth is way cooler but Seifer put up a better fight against squall then Sephiroth did with Cloud. Witch either means that Cloud is way stronger then Squall or Sephiroth was just a little wuss.
    I'd prefer to think that Cloud is stronger than Squall because calling Seppy a wuss You'd better not let Sephirothchick hear you or she'll come after you with a chainsaw Seppy and his Muramasa! (Manoa and his Muramasa!) Seppy would beat Seifer's ass, I don;t care if he has his little flaming arrow thingie or not! Seppy will teach Seiffy a thing or two for messing with Zell!
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Now, like this, I think Squall would win, why? He would get his Limit first, because he needs critical HP to activate it...but if they use the same Limit System...I think Squall still does more damage with his Level one Limit, and he can also pull the Revolver's Trigger for extra damage...he has a distinct advantage...
    Well said. I applaud you! I couldn't have said it better. Quite literally!

Ok, squalls attacks are better but remember. He's technology is two years newer than Clouds.

Quote Originally Posted by dking
    Between Sephiroth and Seifer who would win. Personally Sephiroth is way cooler but Seifer put up a better fight against squall then Sephiroth did with Cloud. Witch either means that Cloud is way stronger then Squall or Sephiroth was just a little wuss.
    Aside from the fact that again; they have no reason to fight...

Sephiroth is a wuss, Seifer got sliced across the face, beaten up over three times by Squall (And also by Giglamesh, techniclly.) And was still standing, he'd win.

Sephiroth is a wuss, Seifer got sliced across the face, beaten up over three times by Squall (And also by Giglamesh, techniclly.) And was still standing, he'd win.
    Seppy is more powerful. Sure Seif has more endurance, but I still think Seppy will lick Seif's blood from his Muramasa. but whatever. So did Squall. Now, i think Squall might win against Seppy, seeing as how Seppy has a long, but thin blade and it might allow squall to slip in a stab or two.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Anyway, this is the question that is easy for me maybe harder for others. Between Sephiroth and Seifer who would win. Personally Sephiroth is way cooler but Seifer put up a better fight against squall then Sephiroth did with Cloud. Witch either means that Cloud is way stronger then Squall or Sephiroth was just a little wuss.
    ehehe Seifer would be sliced before he even knew what sephiroth looks like, o sure he can (SPOILER)sliced Odin in half but Sephiroth is stronger.
    erm that still doesn't prove that Cloud is stronger than Squall. We don't know if Squall could do what Cloud did to Sephiroth, because Squall wasn't part of the story so we don't know if he can kill sephy as easily as Cloud did.
    I think that Squall and Cloud would kill Sephiroth and Seifer then each other.
    again that's just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Yazoo'squeen
    There's a story, a sequel to FFVIII and one of the main characters's name is Farris. ALthough there's an extra s, but who cares. (breaks into song)You can dance. You can dance. Everybody look at your pants. He actually comes in dring the second part to FFVIIIODB, but you have a major role! (Just think of it as you. Sheesh) you should read it. If you go to FFVIII, you'll find the first part. I suggest you read that before you read the second part if you want to so you nkow what your role is!
    OOooooookaaaayyyy now i understand
    i've taken a glance at it before but i thought it was really long, and it hurts my eyes to stare at a computer screen too long like that (*shrug*) I think i'll just print it out and read it :rolleyes2

Ok, squalls attacks are better but remember. He's technology is two years newer than Clouds.
    Care to share where you got the Two Years from?

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Squall. He can do his limit much, much more often than Cloud, and, I could be wrong, but I do believe that Renzokuken has more hits. It'd be pretty equal, I think, but I think Squall would win. *nods*. But I could be a bit biased...eh heh.

--Box Box Box Box

OOooooookaaaayyyy now i understand
    i've taken a glance at it before but i thought it was really long, and it hurts my eyes to stare at a computer screen too long like that (*shrug*) I think i'll just print it out and read it
    When I looked over it, I thought the same thing, so what you can do is paste it on Microsoft word and then inhance the font!

I would like to know who the best team would be? I think of course Leon, oops Squall and CLoud, Zell and Tifa, Irvine and Reno would make a nice sniper team, Rinoa and (if ri-ri's powers could bring Aerith back to life) those two

The teams could be setup so many different ways. I have no clue who would be good together. All I know is that if cloud and squall were on a team then everybody would be blasted.

on that note, if Squall and Paine had a kid, that would be one badass kid. and cool looking. ever heard of the theory where Zell is Cloud and Tifa's son? whether the FFs are connected or not (another theory), Zell could definetly be considered their 'kid' in a logical and not literal way. like the creators of the game making him based on them ya know?
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yeah, they'd just swing thier swords and everybody else'll be too scared to move. "Zell! You're pissing your pants!" Plus, together, with Lionheart and Omnislash, the damage is ummeasurable. All we need now are all of those goddamn bahamuts

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

The teams could be setup so many different ways. I have no clue who would be good together. All I know is that if cloud and squall we're on a team then everybody would be blasted.
    obviously :rolleyes2 , everything for them would be a breeze, just a scratch would kill and normal feind *shrug*

on that note, if Squall and Paine had a kid
    *slaps self* get image out of head *continues to slap self*