Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Thread: Squall or cloud?

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

on that note, if Squall and Paine had a kid, that would be one badass kid. and cool looking. ever heard of the theory where Zell is Cloud and Tifa's son? whether the FFs are connected or not (another theory), Zell could definetly be considered their 'kid' in a logical and not literal way. like the creators of the game making him based on them ya know?
    I thought and actually wrote a story on it. I was thinking that if FFVIII is years after FFVII, then why the heck not? Zell doesn't know who his parents are and he and Tif-tif both fight martial artailly Blonde hair from the father, passion for martial arts skills from the mother. Why not? I think that Paine and SQuall are a badass couple and thier kid...whoever ticks him/her off is gonna get it with two swords
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Quote Originally Posted by Yazoo'squeen
    Yeah, they'd just swing thier swords and everybody else'll be too scared to move. "Zell! You're pissing your pants!" Plus, together, with Lionheart and Omnislash, the damage is ummeasurable. All we need now are all of those goddamn bahamuts
    To hell with Materia/GF's, they'd rule with brute force, no problem.

"A true warrior's sleep is Death."

Squall. I won't try to rationalize it like other people, I'll just be blunt and honest. Because I want him to win. There's no exercise in logic which can prove one or the other. (IMHO)

Why do I want him to win? Because, all else being equal, FF VIII gets underrated.
    The next time you're feeling so invincible that you don't feel like saving, remember this sig- TAKE TWO SECONDS AND SAVE TWO HOURS! SAVE YOUR GAME!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Xxiawakin
    agree!! it's quite obvious lionhart.... ultima weapon..... slice and dice
    oooo wer're having chopped feinds tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Blank
    on that note, if Squall and Paine had a kid, that would be one badass kid. and cool looking. ever heard of the theory where Zell is Cloud and Tifa's son? whether the FFs are connected or not (another theory), Zell could definetly be considered their 'kid' in a logical and not literal way. like the creators of the game making him based on them ya know?
    (emphasis added)

AFFIRMATIVE!
    The next time you're feeling so invincible that you don't feel like saving, remember this sig- TAKE TWO SECONDS AND SAVE TWO HOURS! SAVE YOUR GAME!

ZELL! YOU"RE PISSING YOUR PANTS!

MEteor Barret+Rough Divide/fated circle= Someone's but beiong kicked.

RI-RI! NOT YOU TOO!
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Well, Yazoo'squeen said that she wanted me to post in here.. sooo.. Here I am.. *sigh*
    Well anyway.. None of them! Not Squall! Not Cloud!
    Just Sephiroth! He'll kick their ass!
    There you have my opinion.. Now, I wont post anymore in this thread, beacuse I know everyone will just: "Oh no, Squall is the best!" or "No! Cloud is the best" and blah blah blah.. And I dont have time arguing with you people about who is the best, so.. Bye!

SEPHIROTH IS THE BEST!
    It's always the quiet ones..

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothChick
    Well, Yazoo'squeen said that she wanted me to post in here.. sooo.. Here I am.. *sigh*
    There you have my opinion.. Now, I wont post anymore in this thread, beacuse I know everyone will just: "Oh no, Squall is the best!" or "No! Cloud is the best" and blah blah blah.. And I dont have time arguing with you people about who is the best, so.. Bye!

SEPHIROTH IS THE BEST!

There's only one way to end an argument like that!
    Here childen have an icecream cone or a cookie

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothChick

SEPHIROTH IS THE BEST!
    And you're entitled to your horribly biased opinion.

"A true warrior's sleep is Death."

There are a lot of people who's reasons are biased. Just check the first page. THer'll two of them, so please sto[ ganging up on people! It's very wrong and immmiture. Please, I'd like an icecream cone and a cookie please. Seppy still kicks ass over Seif:P

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Yazoo'squeen
    Please, I'd like an icecream cone and a cookie please.
    see icecream and cooies solve everything
    you only get one so pick
    Seppy still kicks ass over Seif:P
    didn't we all agree on that one :rolleyes2

Sorry but Seph wouldn't stand a chance against Cloud and Squall. You saw what happened to seph when Cloud went down and show him who was daddy? Didn't you?

AYE!!!
    Yazoo: MMM. Cookies and icecream. There's nothing finer. You make great cookies Faris. Here, have an autograph and a pic of my queen (as my sig)
    I'd hate to say it, but Seppy wouldn't stand a chance against both of them unfortuantely. Great, now Sephirothchick will kill me (whimpers)

Quote Originally Posted by dking
    Sorry but Seph wouldn't stand a chance against Cloud and Squall. You saw what happened to seph when Cloud went down and show him who was daddy? Didn't you?
    I just had to say this.. Seph is the "badguy" and Cloud the "goodguy", and always(almost) the "goodguy" wins! They couldnt just let Seph win and let the earth go :BOOM! Right?
    It's always the quiet ones..

Ya,know I'd have to say that you have a point there. I think you won that one.