Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Thread: Squall or cloud?

all very good points by you two. By the way faris for one I want a cookie and two what show are you watching?

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

It must be good...I'm stuck here with gilmore girls and one tree hill
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Alright, now i'm completly lost. Whats going on?

how'd you get lost? we only went up the block?
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Ha Ha very funny. Your just crackin the jokes tonight aren't you.

Cracking them like a fortune cookie

This thread has become completely random. Getting back to the original question, if we were talking about using their battle systems, Squall would win and the reason is the following. (we will assume they cannot kill each other without hitting at least 5 times which is reasonable (otherwise it is just who gets their turn first)) As long as cloud does not start with his limit break (which would be just unfair) or have knights of the round (and squall does not start with eden, which would be about the same deal) then Squall must in order to get his limit break either: 1. reduce his hp (he can still survive one attack from cloud) or 2. use aura. Squall would simply not attack Cloud (cloud would not be able to power omnislash) and prepare his limit break and then finish him with a couple powerful renzokukens. Plus, if both had high vitality, and Squall had meltdown, it would be an easy fight for Squall. Otherwise I just think Squall has a much stronger personality than Cloud and would crush him in a battle of wills.
    EDIT:
    Anyone could beat the Sephiroth at the end. One counter..give me a break.
    There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

thank you for getting us back on track there buddy. That could've gone on forever

I completly agree!

This thread has become completely random. Getting back to the original question, if we were talking about using their battle systems, Squall would win and the reason is the following. (we will assume they cannot kill each other without hitting at least 5 times which is reasonable (otherwise it is just who gets their turn first)) As long as cloud does not start with his limit break (which would be just unfair) or have knights of the round (and squall does not start with eden, which would be about the same deal) then Squall must in order to get his limit break either: 1. reduce his hp (he can still survive one attack from cloud) or 2. use aura. Squall would simply not attack Cloud (cloud would not be able to power omnislash) and prepare his limit break and then finish him with a couple powerful renzokukens. Plus, if both had high vitality, and Squall had meltdown, it would be an easy fight for Squall. Otherwise I just think Squall has a much stronger personality than Cloud and would crush him in a battle of wills.
    Well friggin' said. If I still can, I;mma nomibate you Well, I couldn't have said it better...okay?

good night everybody.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Yazoo'squeen
    That was befoer I knew. YAY! My knite is back@ WHy don't you have some of your own wonderful creation?
    yes *gives self a cookie*
    two what show are you watching?
    Inuyasha
    yes and now let the arguments over who is better begin....again :rolleyes2
    i agree with Auronhart, ya that's probably the way the battle would be too

Inuyasha
    Love inuyasha and Seesho, and Koga and Miroku.
    Inuyasha vs Squall

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Yazoo'squeen
    Love inuyasha and Seesho, and Koga and Miroku.
    Inuyasha vs Squall
    :laugh:
    and Kogome vs. Rinoa or Tifa

Kikyou could beat Ri-ri and Tifa with her serpent spririt thingies. They don't even need a full name!
    Koga vs Zell?