Thread: Dawn of Souls shipment problems?

Default Dawn of Souls shipment problems?

All kind of stores around my house were scheduled to get Dawn of Souls in today but every single one of them I went to said that the computers said the shipment was sent but it didn't say where from, or who from. None of the stores got any copies today. It's safe to say I'm pissed off and sad. Has anyone else had problems or am I the only one really looking forward to this?

On black friday i went to EB Games, FYE, and Bestbuy and couldnt find anything Good luck

Hmm, they called last night and said it would be in today, let's hope, for their sake, that it is ><

Well according to some sites it even had to be released at the 29th November 2004. But I searched some sites for info. This is probarly the last game I am going to buy this year. But nowhere they know it's even coming. Oh, please let them go it towards Europe and the Netherlands specificaly. I so love FFI and maybe now I will take time to learn more about FFII. But non of the stores here knows of it's coming??

Moogle:
    1. Catlike creature. Has a large red ball on it's head attached by a long hair. Some can fly. Some can fight. Some are lazy bastards. All say Kupo (or Puu)

I'm playing it right now

So awesome.

Final Fantasy 1 -->

Fighter - Arus
    Fighter - Desh
    White Mage - Sarina
    Black Mage - Zok

And you?
    Last edited by Necronopticous; 12-02-2004 at 04:47 AM.

I got it today.

Black Belt - Matt
    Red Mage - Zorro
    White Mage - Jesus
    Black Mage - Bush
    Knock yourselves down.

i completely agree that its awesome

im amazed by how good the music is. but yah. i was lame, and i couldn't decide what to name my characters, so i just named them after other future main characters.

warrior=sabin
    thief=zidane
    white mage=yuna
    black mage=vivi

:rolleyes2

Quote Originally Posted by Lon611
    i couldn't decide what to name my characters, so i just named them after other future main characters.
    I used the awesome new automatic name generator.

If I didn't have that I would have used the names used in the manual. I always use default names.

[QUOTE=Necronopticous]I'm playing it right now

So awesome.
    [QUOTE]

You lucky bastard, here in Holland it is still only avaiable in one shop and nowhere else. And although I have enough money I am being a little be carefull with it now, cause maybe it will get cheaper.

Moogle:
    1. Catlike creature. Has a large red ball on it's head attached by a long hair. Some can fly. Some can fight. Some are lazy bastards. All say Kupo (or Puu)