Thread: The End of Year Ciddies, 2004 - Finalists Revealed - Voting has closed

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    Quote Originally Posted by RSL Republic
    He's kind of stupid, doncha think?
    Yes ^_^

The ignore list trick didn't work.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    Let me try! *adds RSL Republic to her ignore list*

Hurray! I'm magic. The evil kind.

Fear.

Somebody fix this, please.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

I tried adding myself to my Buddy List once but apparently I don't like me very much.
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    Speaking of stupid people... *points up two posts* :D

edit: ladyrsl is too fast for me ;(

Quote Originally Posted by RSL it
    Speaking of stupid people... *points up two posts*

edit: ladyrsl is too fast for me ;(
    -runs around quickly- I'm too fast for j00! Bwuahahaha. ;_;
    I have myself added to my Yahoo list. -_-; MSN won't let me add myself and I don't know if I'm on my AIM list or not. XD!!! -joins the stupid people party-

Quote Originally Posted by RSL Republic
    At least the message board apologizes for it's evilness. ^^

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

These really shouldn't affect how you vote...supposedly

Hello! Welcome to another exciting edition of "Psy is more right than Proto could ever hope to be!" (I'm annoyed he hasn't resorted to petty insults yet, but it will come! HE'S ALREADY TRYING TO SWINDLE ME OUT OF THE DECATHLON YOU KNOW! HE CHOSE MY WORST ANSWER!)

What awards do we have today? Oooh, excitement!

25) Best Spammer
    Citizen Bleys
    Denmark
    Maxico
    Meat Puppet
    MiNoUwAgAiNcItY
    Misfit
    Psychotic
    ShlupMoo

'nuff said. PG rox too. Yeah I spelt rox like an AOL user, maybe you should torture me for it! No...please

26) Best Chatter
    Colonel Kirby (David in #eoff)
    Fuzakeru
    Jebus
    Kirobaito
    MecaKane
    Psychotic

Colonel Kirby is under great emotional stress at the moment, after learning that he is not really part of an army of Kirbys. Oh David, I pine for you. Also up is Kirobaito, who claims he was "robbed and molested" after not winning last time. But that's what I did to him regardless of him winning. He liked it. Really. But then there is dark horse MecaKane, who seems to be ALWAYS in #eoff, and I find this creepy - I dub Kane to be a robot! Yes! Jebus 4 lief. Psy's prediction: Jebus.

27) Best Role Model
    Big D
    Del Murder
    Dr Unne
    Leeza
    Loony BoB
    Psychotic
    ShlupMoo
    ShlupQuack
    The Captain
    Vincent06

You know, I should win this. I set such a great example to children: Play with matches, squash ducks, fight the power, etc, etc. I declare this to be a showdown, or perhaps a hodown (I'm hoping that's a dance they do in the Wild West, if not it'll be something involving hookers...either way, COOL!) between The Captain and Big D...Psy's prediction: Take care all.

28) Funniest Member
    Baloki
    Del Murder
    DJZen
    Loony BoB
    Misfit
    Not At All Reno
    Psychotic
    ShlupMoo
    Spaceman Spiff
    TasteyPies
    Yamaneko

Some people are demanding that Not At All Reno wins. Way to go guys, now he won't. Whenever you demand it, it doesn't happen. DJZen has the best sig ever, you know. TasteyPies...oh yeah what a guy he is, really he has blue hair and yellow pants and a tux jacket. Then there's the current leader of the decathlon and current Mr. Eyes on Final Fantasy, me! But of course everyone will ignore that. Random piece of trivia: My winning answer for Mr. EoFF included breasts, monkeys and a ball of yarn. Really. I'll go for ShlupMoo, he's kinda hot, but Not At All Reno poses a threat (And I hope Mr. EoFF does too, but YADDA YADDA YADDA DON'T VOTE FOR ME BECAUSE THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE COMPLETELY UNBIASED LAWL) Psy's prediction: ShlupMoo

29) Weirdest Member
    Hsu
    Joel
    Misfit
    Psychotic
    ShlupMoo
    Trumpet Thief

Talk to Misfit. Really. Just talk to her. You'll either think she's weird or want to gnaw your arm off...or both! Fun for all the family! She nominated me and herself for most likely to get together, y'know. Although me and ShlupMoo can be weird too, when we want! Psy's prediction: Misfit.

30) Horniest Member
    Ansem
    Dr Unne
    Fuzakeru
    Giga Guess
    Joel
    Meat Puppet
    ShlupMoo
    ShlupQuack
    Trumpet Thief

Ansem won this last time, but he has disappeared from EoFF to form his own yaoi cookie business, so I don't think he will win. Dr Unne however, is so horny for me it's unbelieveable. Just don't tell City Bley. Fuzakeru. Horny. Is. Also never speak to Trumpet Thief MSN, because all that guy says is "Me so horny" and offer to give you...well I don't think I can say it here. Psy's prediction: The Good Doctor of Unnesville...he's one horny beast.

31) Corniest Member
    Ansem
    Citizen Bleys
    Del Murder
    Joel
    Meat Puppet
    MecaKane
    Psychotic
    Spaceman Spiff
    The Captain
    Trumpet Thief

Do I need to even discuss this? Psy's prediction: Citizen Bleys

32) Most Underrated Member
    Big D
    black orb
    Denmark
    Farah
    Female Ryuichi
    Joel
    The Captain

As I said earlier, why ARE Big D and the Captain nominated for this, as seriously...who the hell doesn't love them? We should find out and have them stoned or pebbled or perhaps even...dare I say it...GRAVELLED! Denmark and Female Ryuichi both have mutual friends, so I will now use my new favourite word: VOTE-SPLITTING! Big D won it last time, so perhaps he won't this time...Psy's prediction: Denmark

33) Most Distinctive Member
    Big D
    Cid
    Del Murder
    Dr Unne
    RSL
    ShlupMoo
    TasteyPies
    The Captain
    Trumpet Thief

How can ANYONE be more distinctive than our friends Rubedo, Albedo (I hate you Albedo), Trowa and chaos? Honestly pr00t, how the heck did you miss this? Psy's prediction: Trumpet Thief

34) Most Enlightening Member
    Dr Unne
    Jebus
    Kirobaito
    ShlupMoo
    The Captain
    Yamaneko

The stuff ShlupMoo says maaaaaaaan....it all make sense to meeeeeee maaaaaaaaan, like faaaaaaaaaar oouuuuuut. Again I will say The Captain, who is having a good Psy-Ciddies...JERK! Psy's prediction: The Captain

35) Most Entertaining Member
    Baloki
    Del Murder
    Psychotic
    ShlupMoo
    Trumpet Thief

Proto predicted that it would be between me, Del Murder and ShlupMoo. Psy and ShlupMoo will be the victims of yep, you guessed it, VOTE-SPLITTING, so that Murderous Del will cruise to victory...in a yacht...mayhaps...Of course, we here at Psy commentary inc don't like to mess with your votes, so please form your own opinions about Psychotic and the other nominees for this award! Psy's prediction: Del Murder (SPOILER)Or maybe not! Depends if my evil secret plot worked!

36) Most Missed Member
    Faris_the_guy
    ff babe
    HOOTERS
    Mäjken
    PeTeRL90
    Spatvark

PeTeRL90 was unfairly banned. Fact. FACT. And while he has gained masses of support for his cause, partially due to the unfairness and partially because he's a really nice guy, no-one, and I mean no-one, will ever be able to lodge the EoFF legend that is HOOTERS from this award ever again, until BoB is banned in 2006 by new Adminstrator, Kirobaito (They had a falling out over who would date fire_of_avalon - turns out she was two-timing them both!). Psy's prediction: HOOTERS

37) Most Helpful Gamer
    Big D
    Joel
    Kawaii Ryűkishi
    lionx
    Lord Chainsaw
    Sephiroth1999AD
    SomethingBig

Sephiroth1999AD is always talking to me about games, and generally helping with them. And hey look, it's our favourite gangsta, ROWEEEEEEEEEELL (Aka SomethingBig) oh hey wow it's lionx hey lionx how's it going? Anyway...commentary. Kawaii Ryűkishi will gain support from all the members who have been here longer, so I think he will storm, and perhaps even hurricane his way to glory. Psy's prediction: Kawaii Ryűkishi

38) Most Helpful Techy
    Baloki
    Big D
    Dr Unne
    Farah
    Pure Strife
    Samuraid
    Yamaneko

Pure Strife 4 lief. You just can't beat a stoner hippy of love! [img]http://home.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/heart.gif[/img]. Oh alright then, Farah by a clear 3405349580 feet, closely followed by Unne...well that's not really close if it's 3405349580 feet but that's besides the point! Why will Farah win? Because Farah has magical beans. (They didn't grow a beanstalk, so angered by this, Farah decided to learn all about "Techy".) Psy's prediction: Farah

39) Most Helpful Member
    Baloki
    Big D
    Del Moomba
    Dr Unne
    Farah
    Flying Mullet
    Leeza
    Loony BoB
    polyonymous
    ShlupQuack
    The Captain
    Xander
    Yamaneko

Farah has won this thing for the last 10 years. YES TEN. I don't care if you claim EoFF has only existed for five years, it is a LIE! Just like fluoride in the drinking water...it's hormones to make you work more! ...maybe. So, who likes pie? I do. When I played Worms in front of my grandad he thought the worms were fighting on top of cherry pie, for some bizzare reason. Oh, those crazy worms! Psy's prediction: Farah. Although it's obvious BoB made the previous award to stop Farah winning this one, IT WON'T HAPPEN!

40) Cutest Couple
    Ally & Doomgaze
    anime_angel & Ultima Shadow
    Calliope & Spuuky
    Cid & Sean's Wife
    Fuzakeru & VaShYmAn
    Lindy & Xander

I haven't seen Ally or Sean's Wife post here in like, forever. So that will cost them! Same goes for Spuuky...I think he's too busy wearing sexy hats for Calliope. And Steph, you would win this but for Myles not posting on EoFF in ages. You should kick him when you lose And so now it comes down to who I presume to be the two newest couples: Xander and Lindy and anime_angel and Ultima Shadow. Lindy is mean to everyone in sight, especially me, why, barely a day goes by when I don't receive a death threat from him! At first I thought they were from my mother, but apparently they're not! Psy's prediction: XanXan and Lindy-pie

And Steph, you would win this but for Myles not posting on EoFF in ages. You should kick him when you lose
    Oh trust me. He'll get his dues. -whip crack and handcuff jingle-

Those were, again, very funny. ^_^- Thank you for delighting us with your random insanity. [img]http://home.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/heart.gif[/img]

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Psy's predictions are better cause they are MUCH more accurate. And the whole hooker hodown thing.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Having both pr00t and Psy do this is kind of amusing as for the most part, they give opposite opinions. I'll make it a point to list, before each winner is revealed, both predictions as well as the leader in nominations. We should be able to come up with favourites and such that way, just to make it a little more interesting.

[q=RyeSL]Psy's predictions are better cause they are MUCH more accurate[/q]
    I also find it amusing that people assume that they're more accurate without even knowing anything about the likely results.

Often, both of you have been wrong, so I wouldn't say either of your sets have been anything close to accurate. I should try to figure out who picks the most winners once everything is over...
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Loony RsL
    Having both pr00t and Psy do this is kind of amusing as for the most part, they give opposite opinions. I'll make it a point to list, before each winner is revealed, both predictions as well as the leader in nominations. We should be able to come up with favourites and such that way, just to make it a little more interesting.
    That sounds like a wonderful idea, BooB. Just don't take on too much. If we have to wait an extra week for results and it's because you did more work we'll hunt you down and eat you knuckles. [img]http://home.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/heart.gif[/img] You are doing a great job by the way. It's appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I've already taken the Monday off for the revelations just in case something goes wrong. xD I'm still thinking about a chat-revelation, but it's highly unlikely because of the abuse that gets thrown at me and Award Guy in there. >=(
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Psy didn't do 41-50... bad Psy!