Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891011121626 ... LastLast

Thread: The End of Year Ciddies, 2004 - Finalists Revealed - Voting has closed

IF you lose, that is. It's all about self-belief.
    I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

lol, thanks for the sncouragement but in all reality, I have somepretty stiff competition, being up against Necronopticous, Tastypies, kikimm, and others, all who equally deserve this award in my opinion. Well, good luck to them if I don't win. If I do win, well I guess that'll make up for that election that went sour a while back.

By the way, this whole atmosphere has put me in a rather good mood. That, and the air on G string, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by The Captain
    Thought I'd just mention as encouragement to all those who didn't get nominations:

Just because you don't get the recognition, that doesn't mean you're forgotten or that you aren't a valuable part of this community. In most cases, it's often the ones who go unsung and without praise that win the day in the end, and hold everything together. So, don't feel bad or sad that you weren't recognized, and don't change a thing about yourself. Keep being who you are and in time, everything will sort itself out for the best.

Take care all.
    That's all quite fine and dandy, but it doesn't erase the fact that if you don't create a personality for yourself (whether it be jackass, spammer, 'soc', an inicent kid, etc.) or create some huge event, you are swept under the welcome mat of EoFF and only thought of on a need to know basis. I don't want be a huge complainer, but that's just the way it is. The Ciddies continue to prove that point. And in the end, if I ever won a Ciddie I'd still stand true to my thoughts and hypothesis.

Anyways, enough dampering of this event...you all have fun and vote and do what I just talked aboot.

Um. Vote for me, blah de blah de blah...

Oh look, an empty can.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

Ominous Wanderer Tech Admin Samuraid's Avatar

Yay, my first ciddies and I got 2 nominations...well, one by default but...

I don't think I'll win votes at all, but it was fun to be nominated. Good luck to all.

"That's all quite fine and dandy, but it doesn't erase the fact that if you don't create a personality for yourself (whether it be jackass, spammer, 'soc', an inicent kid, etc.) or create some huge event, you are swept under the welcome mat of EoFF and only thought of on a need to know basis. I don't want be a huge complainer, but that's just the way it is. The Ciddies continue to prove that point. And in the end, if I ever won a Ciddie I'd still stand true to my thoughts and hypothesis."

I understand the sentiment, but I just pose the question: wouldn't standing true to these thoughts give you a personality?

Take care all.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH RSL AND HIS HAT?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by White Raven
    That's all quite fine and dandy, but it doesn't erase the fact that if you don't create a personality for yourself (whether it be jackass, spammer, 'soc', an inicent kid, etc.) or create some huge event, you are swept under the welcome mat of EoFF and only thought of on a need to know basis. I don't want be a huge complainer, but that's just the way it is. The Ciddies continue to prove that point. And in the end, if I ever won a Ciddie I'd still stand true to my thoughts and hypothesis.

Anyways, enough dampering of this event...you all have fun and vote and do what I just talked aboot.
    Of course, then there's the fact that you did receive five nominations, one of them being for Best Male... Some people get a lot of nominatinos but never make the finals. But for one person out there to think that you are indeed the best does say a lot about you, so never feel discouraged.

Nicky, RSL and his hat has never been a finalist.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

I mean, RSL and RSL!

(Did RSL and his hat ever get together, by the way?)

"Of course, then there's the fact that you did receive five nominations, one of them being for Best Male... Some people get a lot of nominatinos but never make the finals. But for one person out there to think that you are indeed the best does say a lot about you, so never feel discouraged."

Yes, BoB said it better than I ever could. Bravo to that sentiment as well.

Take care all.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Behold the Void's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Reiji Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've been here for over a year, my sister joined not too long ago, she got nominated for Best Regular and I did not? Holy crap that's a blow to the old ego.

Quote Originally Posted by White Raven

Surprise, surprise.

Another Ciddies, and another no-nominations for White Raven.

3 and a half years with no Ciddies or nominations to show...

Good luck to the rest of ya!
    Welcome to the club.

Best spammer?!
    What the...
    Word/s.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Thanks for the nomination in Best Avatar. I made it all by myself.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I got nominated for more than usual, I guess I don't stay in the background enough these days
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Calliope
    I mean, RSL and RSL!

(Did RSL and his hat ever get together, by the way?)
    I'm pretty sure RSL and RSL never were finalists, either. However, they have received votes... no idea how that happened.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!