Thread: Ultimate Matrix Collection.

Default Ultimate Matrix Collection.

Clickie

On December 7th, 2004, the Ultimate Matrix Collection will be released to the world! I really love the movies, but do you think it's worth buying the Ultimate Collection? You see, I already own the movies on single DVDs, and I might be wasting my money ...

Is anyone else purchasing this groovy set? :rolleyes2

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Meh, the latter two kinda sucked. If you've got them already, no use spending $90 for new copies of them just for a bust and a cool case.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Thats the limited edition. I own zero of the movies becaues I was waiting for this. I will get the standard edition which is like $40 cheaper.

I am waiting on the Lord of the Rings to do the same thing. I can't wait for the 16 disc super duper extended edtion box set!

35 hours of special features. Seriously, when in God's name are you going to sit through all that? Do it in stages? How many making-of-this-scene or for-my-class-assignment-I-wrote-this things do you need? Utterly pointless, and even if you do watch it it'll probably only be once.

But if you want to have a snazzy looking collection of 8 discs, go for it.
    [leeza]Total sig height should not be over 250 pixels, including all text.[/leeza]

I love all the special features! But no, I won't be buying the Matrix set. I have the first one on DVD, and that's enough for me. The next two weren't as good.

I will, however, be getting the boxed set of LotR.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

For 10 DVDs I think it's worth it, but I'm still not getting it anytime soon.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

I'm hoping everyone will band together to buy me it for crimbo. Seriously, if this box set can shed some light onto the farce that was revolutions (reloaded was a good movie despite what anyone says), then all the better. From what I've read the ending requires advanced knowledge in Christianity, Islam and Buddhism to understand. Not exactly easy watching.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Neo = Jesus. That's all you need to know.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Strife
    35 hours of special features. Seriously, when in God's name are you going to sit through all that? Do it in stages? How many making-of-this-scene or for-my-class-assignment-I-wrote-this things do you need? Utterly pointless, and even if you do watch it it'll probably only be once.

But if you want to have a snazzy looking collection of 8 discs, go for it.
    Man if you can sit down and play final fantasy [insert number/s] you can definately sit down and watch this....right?...oh yea you can do this in stages...imean that is possible....i think

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]