Thread: Help me!!!

Help me!!!

I need help on the al bhed tank thing in that snowy place. I tried untill I almost broke a controller. Sorry if i'm vague.

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

When you're at Macalania, just outside the woods, correct? By the um...Albhed shoppe thing?
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

have you're overdrives ready first of all, cast cheer and hastega, then hit it with all your non-magical overdrives,if it's not dead by then. kill the thing that make the magical barrier thingy then summon... if it isn't dead by then, just keep your health up and attack it
    Last edited by Faris; 12-05-2004 at 11:16 AM.

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Default ok

To take out the eye thing just buy a lot of gratantes and get rikku to use them. when the eye thing is down you can summon your summons and use your overdrive attacks. continue this until it is dead.

Make sure the floating ball thing is dead. Then go at it with everything. I think it counts down to a powerful attack so when the number gets low summon and defend. Ixion is strong in this fight.
    ArcDragon9

Default Crawler and Negator

Get everybody's overdrive ready like Far S L said and then use them on the Crawler. if you kill the negator grand summon Ixion and use it's overdrive twice if you can. If you can use its overdrive more than that then fine. But make sure all of your characters get a go because it's worth 4400AP.