Thread: STAR OCEAN 3: I CAN'T INVENT!

Default STAR OCEAN 3: I CAN'T INVENT!

thanks to everyone who helped me on my other thread, i got to elicor, only to find I DONT KNOW HOW TO INVENT!!!!!!

IM SO CONFUSED how do i get a decent wepon that will help me defeat luther my attak is: 915
    Member of the KH Trinity

This should help
    http://dw.com.com/redir?asid=536705&...a_creation.txt
    The "item creation" is a bit hard to understand. I didn't understand it properly until after I beat the game. So, if you are still struggling with it just keep fighting him and eventually you will beat him. If I can beat Luther without a "super weapon", then you can too!
    Casteal is my little sister!

to get ur attack much higher you need sythesis ur weapons. i recommend putting orichalcums on every weapon. They increase ur attack by 500 for each that is added. To do this this get Misty Lear, Mackwell, and Maria and use the alchemist invent strategy. When u see a number around 5100 try inventing. if it doesnt work through about 4 times reset and try again. This is easiest in Peterny.

No way, i got my oricalcums for 1200 and all i had to do is recruit misty lear :P

this is a stoopid question, but how do you recruit ppl? i have 3 lines open and yet i still have no idea how to invent things =\. although i just started out and just received that communicator thingy ><". and that gamefaqs link won't work for some odd reason, i think i have to sign up =\. thanks to anyway who are able to help