Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: >> Ugliest FF Girl ever..

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

brahne-- brawny just look at her^_^

Obviously I don't think much of her looks. I don't think much of terra's sprites either (even if I like the character a lot^^) and I didn't think aeris was all that pretty either...

(man I'm having hard being mean about this@.@; Let's go for ugliest male. zell all the way baby. perhaps tied with seifer *cringes*)

man I'm having hard being mean about this@.@; Let's go for ugliest male. zell all the way baby.
    Yup Zell.....I agree, yes I do
    Enter The Wired....

...join me into my pilgrimage of destroying yuna....Ahahaha

Ugliest female ...

- Queen Brahne - for obvious reasons
    - Lady Yunalesca - wierd, tattoo thingies, tentacles, possessed eyes
    - Eve (Parasite Eve) - pretty sometimes, but I wonder what Nomura was up to when he designed that form of hers with like, 20 breasts, and all of those tentacles ... boobs, flopping on the ground ... scary, so, so scary ...
    - Eiko - didn't really like how her face was and the hair with the fashion sense, was a no-no
    - Freya - well, I'll say she looked wierd, but honestly, she pulls off the rat-chick look better than I ever could!

I can't understand some of these though ... Come on, Aeris and Tifa are beautiful, especially in AC. Yuffie's cool too. Yuna's neck did bother me a little bit, but she's still absolutely gorgeous. Rikku looked kinda funny in the FMV for ten, but she made up for it with the sequel. Rinoa and Garnet are both gorgeous too ... and Quistis is one of the most beautiful girls ever! PRETTY!!

And as for ugliest guy, this is a lot easier ...

- Laguna's two friends
    - Zell (sorta)
    - Steiner
    - The Don
    - Barthello
    - Nooj, Gippal and Baralai all had off moments, but Gippal is still my hottie!! ... er.. yeah.

ugliest female:

queen brahne

i thought sorceress adel actually was a man!

male:

lagunas fat friend

wakka

zell

seifer
    "We cling to out secrets, our doubts, our memories... We're never able to put them aside. Even though they confuse us, there are some things we can only find in that confusion. I think... Its okay to feel that way" Yuna *FFX-2*

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Queen Brahne. Is. Hideous. She can not be human.
    Yuna isn't really ugly, she just looks very weird from most angles :P. Adel certainly looks like a man, but I find Fujin rather sexy~. Edea is sexy for her age :D? Isn't she like 40 years old?

I think you're being a bit too elitist anyway. I can't say any of the playable Final Fantasy girls are ugly. They're just not as perfect as some of them are :P. MOst of them are above the average anyway :/.
    Last edited by Mirage; 12-30-2004 at 07:33 PM.

agree with queen Bhrane *shudders*.. yeha i dunno why ppl say Yuna is ugly no way..i think shes quite pretty and althought shes not flawless ..it gives her character. i prefered her look in X rather then ffx-2 for some reason she looks really differnt with her hair shorter.but she lloked prettier in X anyway. zells not dat ugly! but seifer is .Eda looks good for her age (tho i wonder how she ended up with Cid)o_O
    You know you're obsessed with FF when...:laughing:
    1) You yell at the characters. i.e "Cloud, what the heck do you think you're doing?!"
    2) You praise the characters and/or tell them you love them. i.e "Oh yeah, Squall!"or"Nice save Tidus!"
    3)You start to dress/talk/act like the characters and/or pick up their habits i.e saying ...'whatever' half the time,randomly pointing your finger in the air when you talk to someone,ect
    4) You talk about the characters as if you know them. i.e "Oh yeah, I think Cloud and Tifa should get together."or" Seifer such a big jerk!”
    5) When you're playing FF and someone asks what you're doing you reply "saving the planet".
    6) You mistakenly refer pounds/dollars/euros as Gil afew times.
    7) When you grow up you want to be a -SeeD/ Shinra Soldier/ Galbadian Soldier/ member of SOLDIER/ Sorceress/ Choco Sage/ Garden Master/President of Shinra Inc./ Turk/ Scientist/Summoner/Mage/White Mage/Sephiroth
    8) You wondered (or wished) one (or more) of the following:
    --You knew did know (and /or)knew someone as cute as Squall/Cloud/Irvine/Sephiroth/Vincent/Tidus ect,Tifa/Aerith/Yuffie/Rikku/Yuna/Rinoa/Selphie ect
    -You could go to Garden instead of school
    -You could play Blitzball in PE
    -You could drive the Ragnarok/Highwind
    - Chocobos roamed the forests near your house.
    -You wish you could use magic/materia/GF's/summons/Materia
    -You had a limit break
    :riiight:

It must be Fat-Assed Queen Brahne.

Fat like a ball, dark circle around the eyes, bluish skin, hair style like a broom. Hoekkkkk and her large picture as Queen is attached at the center hall of the palace.

Ultimecia >.< Followed by Brahne, then Quistis

I go by the mentality that there is o such thing as an "ugly female character"!!

ok maybe exceot Brahne in 9 but thats about all...

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

Ultemicea really...welll, yeah...shes ugly. But man! Queen Brahne?!!!! OMG!!!! The horror! Make it stop! Lol.

I thought Maria from FFII was uglier then all the reponses so far COMBINED and dont forget Faris.... :<3:
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga

Dude. Don't diss Zell. He isn't ugly. *My personal opinion is that he's SEXY!* Siefer scares me none the less.

okok u guys. stop this "who is the ugliest ff character, who is the hottest of this game"

do looks really matter?i mean some of the ugliest characters have moved me soo much. like queen brahnes death in ix.

lets stop this nonsense.

Ok. Sorry. *Shakes her head* No looks do not matter. Yeah, her death got 2 me 2.

Am I the only one who was glad when Queen Brahne died...? He's She's ugly!
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga