Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: >> Ugliest FF Girl ever..

No. I was sad for a while. But now that I think about it...Her poor ugly soul...I don't care. She dies, she dies. Don't mean to be harsh but, well, that's how I see it.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

You've obviously never really looked at Maria in critical. so much cleavage@.@ You can't really see her character when she's in the normal fighting position (I try not to get her killed though-- she's the only one with life;_ but crouched down, her sprite's turned towards you. The KO view is interesting as well. she looks like she's about half naked. it's strange.

Faris was awesome. I loved her dress in the ending it's pretty^_^

This is quite possibly one of the most 'no-brainered' questions that I have ever heard of. It's obviously Brahne.... and Quina of course. Together they would make such a "beautiful" couple :yuck:! Imagine Brahne and Quina having kids (even though that might not be biologically possible, i mean who is the male, Quina or Brahne?)!!!!! Oh the horror, oh the agony, oh the pain. It makes me shiver to even think about it...

U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

queen brahne

i just saw her laugh *shudders*
    her body moves two different ways when she laughs!
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Grin Grrrr.....

I RESENT ALL OF YOU SAYING MY AVATAR IS THE MOST HIDEOUS FEMALE CREATURE IN ALL FINAL FANTASY GAMES EVAH! *GASP*

That being said, you are all very much so for sure DAMN RIGHT! She's so super hideous, that I couldn't help but use her as my avatar. It's just too gruesome to pass up. Have you ever seen something so brutally ugly that you think to yourself you just hafta have, and you end up loving it? That's me with my Brahne. BRAHNE RULES!!!

Ok, I think we've all missed the damn pugliest, fugliest chick in the whole series. What about JENOVA! I mean, she's blue, she's got spider veins across her whole body, she doesent have a HEAD, and she's dropping body parts all over the damn place like a freaking leper. Jenova + eyeballs = medusa effect.
    YOU SPOONY BARD!!!!

I second That Turnitup, I'd bang Brahne WAY before Jenova. I'd then proceed to chop off my "item" and burn it, but still, its better than Jenova.

Whoever said Paine needs death in a bad way. Paine is THE hot chick in X-2. Yeah Yuna and Rikku got looks too, but Paine's a chick with an attitude. Frm my experiences those are the ones best in the sack. That IS the point of this right?

Ugliest dude? you all say Zell... Are you nuts? Zell is cool. His cheek tatoo is better than all of you! Ugliest Guy in a FF goes to Kefka. You see the scenes of FF6 for the Playstation? Wow he's ugly.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    Current RPGs: Final Fantasy XII

these are also ugly:

Ultimecia (last form)
    Jenova
    Sorceress Adel

yea i would have to say jenove because she is justy freaky looking and also brahane or w/e that queens name is the first time i say IT i thought what is that? still havent figured it out

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

I thought Jenova was damn sexy.......when Seppy first found her and se was in that thingie...I like her, but
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Quote Originally Posted by Yuffie514
    these are also ugly:

Ultimecia (last form)
    Jenova
    Sorceress Adel
    Yo Ultimecia's last form dosnt have a face! How can you say shes ugly if you cant even see her for crying out loud
    I second the part about Sorceress Adel.....Uuuuuuuugly

who cares if Ultimecia has no face, she's still ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by DaggerFlux
    i thought sorceress adel actually was a man!
    the title sorceress might hav been a clue...

dig this: u can't say that freya is the ugliest, because she's not human , she's a rat and the whole species looks ugly to us, so perhaps for rats she looks totally hot... i know Sir Fratley (or whatever his name was) would do her... same goes for Quina, Jenova, and probably Queen Brahne, coz she's just too damn ugly, but there's no one like her in the rest of the game, so I'd say she's human, but has a number of diseases, thus winning the ugly trophy...

and for those who answered Quistis, check the first FMV when Squall is in the infirmary... haven't u ever fantasized about hot a secretary and/or a hot teacher?... I thought so...