Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zelda:Wind Waker

I could agree that this game was a bit of the easy side. I hadn't played any previous Zeldas beforehand so I didn't have much to compare it to. All in all is was a fun game that kept me occupied for quite a while, and the final battle was incredibly cool.
    [leeza]Total sig height should not be over 250 pixels, including all text.[/leeza]

Quote Originally Posted by Doomgaze
    i call shenanagins. Prove it.
    You my friend need to keep your nose into interviews my friend.

"NPC: Sorry this house is sealed off because of Blight"

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I thought it was a great game. Sure, it was too easy. The sailing got a bit annoying after a while. It wasn't exactly groundbreaking in the plot department. But, man, it was FUN! Tons of sidequests, and extremely fun combat system, a solid main quest, and the Zelda goodness we all know and love. I thought the graphics were awesome--the sheer amount of detail and style that went into the game was incredible. Watch the weather sometime. Wowzas. The new realistic one looks spectacular, sure, but I think Wind Waker deserves more credit than it generally gets.

I loved this game a lot the story is pretty much the same old Zelda plot but who cares the combat was fun, it had a ton of extras and it had lots of detail, the cel-shaded graphics were done extremely well (I like the smoke ) I love the game I wish it was longer and easier and the sailing was more than;

1. Adjust wind
    2. Set sail
    3. Go to destination

Maybe if it had more to do then sit and sail like if during a storm you had to try to keep afloat or something like that it would be so much funner or maybe there could sail in the pirate ship sometimes and have Pirate wars against other pirates running around manning cannons or swinging to the other ship or killing the pirates that swing over to your ship or at least a part of the game was like that! That would be awesome! It was very fun but OOT was better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth.
    sail in the pirate ship sometimes and have Pirate wars against other pirates running around manning cannons or swinging to the other ship or killing the pirates that swing over to your ship or at least a part of the game was like that!
    Would it be Zelda than?
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

personally, i think they ruined Zelda by changing graphics from Ocarina of time graphics...
    But they are making another Zelda game with better Graphics so im happy

They "toon"-shaded it because it was the best way to show wind (those squiggly lines).

I liked it and all, but having to find treasure at the bottom of the ocean got annoying when you have to find the map, translate the map, then search (obviously, that only goes for the Triforce of Courage pieces).
    Other than that, I have no real problem with the game .

:shoot:

Quote Originally Posted by Wuggly Blight
    You my friend need to keep your nose into interviews my friend.
    So you're just making it up, then. I said prove it.

Eoff + Fabio = Win Lord Chainsaw's Avatar

I can't stand this game. I've had it since release and I still haven't beaten the damn thing. The Zelda formula is just getting old to me. I don't want to be solving puzzles any more. Zelda III was great in that it mixed up the puzzles with the action and exploration perfectly, but Windwaker is just annoying puzzle after annoying puzzle.

How many times is the Zelda series going to rehash the same, go to a dungeon, solve annoying puzzle after annoying puzzle, get dungeon treasure, use it to solve more annoying puzzles, get Big Key, solve more annoying puzzles (this time mixed between using the dungeon treasure and previous dungeon treasures), get to the boss, use dungeon treasure to beat the boss.

I'm going to beat the game someday, not because I want to or because I enjoy it, but simply because the Zelda series is so popular.

To hell with Battletoads and Double Dragon.
    THIS is the ultimate team.