Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Makeing gil a beginners guide

i guess i have been unfair to the actual begginers I have been mostly talking about things lv 15 and up can do so for a change im gunna talk about what lv 1s can do for some starting gil. First things first do the adventure coupon quest it nets you a pitiful amount of gil but in the beggining you need all the money you can get your hands on. Next look at your map and go join every guild in your town they will give you a free crystal to start out take these crystals and sell them at the ah depending on what town you scart in you could make up to 1.5k on these alone (as alwase my prices are from Asura so the amount fluxuates from servers but hey its free gil). next have signet cast on you by one of the gueards at the gates of town and go out and do this :chop: to creatures (or this :twak: if your a mage) Bastok does realy well at early crystal farming because of the low lv bats that drop wind crystals regardless of town sell everything you find at the ah if you dont have a stack dont drop it sell it at the ah anyway. These tips will surely help even the greenest of rpgers get there next set of armor and wepons (I advise against getting bows and arrows as it is very money consumeing if you want to pull however get something cheap or reusable so either keep wooden arrows for a long time or buy a boomerang)

Bastok is the poorest, its filled with Earth and Water crystals. Sandy and Windy are best.

Sandy - Orcs = Fires
    Bats=Winds
    Gob=Fire/Ltng

Windy - Yag =Winds
    Gob=Fire/Ltng
    Bird=Fire
    Crawler = silk

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

crafting bronze ingots 1 fire crystal 3 cooper ores and 1 tin ore and cooper ingot 1 fire and 4 coopers are nice ways to get some money but expect failure unless your skill is around 2 where failures dont happen as much
    Thomas A. Edison wrote:

There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in its potentialities, so absolutely terrifying, that even man, the fighter, who will dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appalled, and so abandon war forever.