Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What do you don't want in the movie?

1. no Cloud-Tifa relashionship focus
    2. aeris ressurection, and
    3. cloud's death!!!
    words aren't the only thing to tell people what u'r thinking

Full frontal nudity.
    Oh, wait.

I surely do not want Aeris ressurection.That would ruin the movie totally.

I think that Aerith should come back maybe not in a resurrection but in another way...Cloud is obviously still mourning over her from scenes in the trailers so it would make him and me happy ...I also hope they show alot of fighting scenes...yeah that would be awesome...imagine a fighting scene with Aerith in it, that would be awesome also i think...
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/Griever205/nyckid11lv.png[/IMG]-->Sig removed for being over the 50 KB limit.

So long as Cait Sith isnt there I dont mind! I actually quite like the idea of Cloud feeling guilty over Aeris- its pretty easy to jump to conclusions at the end of VII, but this new angle would dispel any fairy tale ending people had built around cloud and tifa. Oh yeah, and Barret better not have clown shoes this time!
    Please check out my writing in the arts and writing forum!
    http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60115

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Oh yeah, and Barret better not have clown shoes this time!
    At least they dont have rocks for arms anymore XD

Quote Originally Posted by Greiver205
    I think that Aerith should come back maybe not in a resurrection but in another way...
    (SPOILER)Aerith does come back in another way, besides a ressurection. Remember the scene shown in the trailers where Cloud meets up with Aeris in the dream-like flower field?

Sig created by the lovely Starry Relm! ^_^ - - - I'm Bardock's seventh wife... O_o
    Chatting about Final Fantasy...good. Avoiding killer evil fairies...not so much.

Yea i do remember....but i meant i hope she comes back enough to see all the characters from the party again....
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/Griever205/nyckid11lv.png[/IMG]-->Sig removed for being over the 50 KB limit.

I hope they dont put Cait Sith in. Im not sure if hes in it coz i havent seen pics of him in! i do hope that you actually find out exacly what happened to Zangan!!!
    Making a new sig

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback007
    Or minigames .
    Minigames are events that games give you to make you feel as if you're actually playing a role rather than just hacking through a bunch of monsters. They'll probably have "minigames" in the movie, but because cinemas don't give any indication of such things, you won't even know that it is a minigame. It's like this. Cloud on his Daytona in FF7 was a minigame, twice. Cloud on his Daytona in AC could be translated to a game-script in one of three ways: If AC were a game, you could drive the Daytona freely; or driving the Daytona would be another minigame; or Cloud on the Daytona would just be a cinema that they added in-game.
    My point is, in-game minigames can be as simple as snowboarding or as complex as . . . well . . . what minigame was complex in FF7?
    Ah! No! My POINT IS that if AC has minigames, you just won't notice. Wow, I type too much.

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sephiroth is on almost every promotional footage so one way or the other I believe he'll be in the movie.
    Aeris will probably be a flashback or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Werecanary
    Sephiroth is on almost every promotional footage so one way or the other I believe he'll be in the movie.
    Aeris will probably be a flashback or something like that.
    (SPOILER)It's already established by previews that Aerith will appear in both a flashback and in a dream-like sequence in Cloud's mind where she tells him to forgive himself for her death, and that Sephiroth's form will appear in the film during the present. The nature of his form's appearance has yet to be disclosed.
    I love my Carys with all my heart.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Where the clouds part and the truth is revealed: Final Fantasy VII Analysis.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

its been a while since anyone posted in this thread but i still have something to say.
    I think i mentioned earlier in this thread how cool it would be if materia were used in this film, but i think SE had a good plan. The original FF7 plot materia was a compressed form of Mako energy, which itself was a synthesised form of lifestream. Because midgar was destroyed, its Mako reactors stopped functioning and because the political power in midgar was also destroyed, it seems most likely that the Mako Reactors in all the areas outside of midgar would be out-of-use, ignoring the fact that avalanche would just come in straight away and destroy them anyway. Therefore, no more materia can be compressed and people might have not used materia anymore seeing as most of it was used for military purposes anyway. I dont really know if it was intentional or not of SE, but this is good opportunity to have an excuse of not using the difficult and dangerous task of trying to portray materia in AC for the millions of fans with high expectations who might get dissapointed. I know that we do see forms of magic being used and Bahamut being summoned etc, but maybe the movie wont point to materia being used rather than just seing that they have magical powers???? i dont know. but we havnt seen anything related to mentioning or presence of materia in the trailers yet and it seems unlikely to me that it would play an important role in this not-so-long movie.
    Last edited by Croyles; 05-31-2005 at 06:08 AM.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Materia can also be produced naturally, like in that one area on Mt. Nibel and in the isolated caves that can only be reached with special chocobos. It doesn't require reactors to come to be.

Anyway, we already know they won't be ignoring materia completely, since Yuffie mentions it in the fourth trailer.

does ne1 kno if sephiroth is going to be more than a mere flashback?

i've been hiding under a rock for a lil while, hehe :rolleyes2