Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 31414546474849505152535455565761 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2004 End of Year Ciddies Winner Revelation Thread! (Tally now in first post)

Get me some wine. Recognized Member Queen Award, First of Her Name's Avatar

For the next two Ciddies, I've had ShlupQuack write up a bit about the finalists. Here goes!

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack
    Cid
    What’s there to say about Cid? He created Eyes on Final Fantasy in high school, and now reaps the benefits of his success with a beautiful wife and dog. Where would we all be right now without him? Out at a party? Doing homework? Something like that. Thank you, Papa Cid, for giving us all something to do when we should be doing more productive things.

Daryl
    Daryl has been with Eyes on Final Fantasy for a long time, and does well to keep the lot of us grounded. She’s the checks to our balances, the Ricky to our Lucy. And she has a nice rack too.

Dr Unne
    EoFF wouldn’t be what it is today without the dedication of one of our longest members, Dr Unne. Always willing to do the dirty work and tell us when we’re being retarded, Dr Unne is an invaluable member of Eyes on Final Fantasy, and he doesn’t get thanked nearly enough for all he’s done and continues to do.

Farah
    Always helpful, always calm, and always grammatically correct, Farah seems content in the background doing a ton of grunt work that he never gets proper credit for. Farah, though his name changes pretty regularly, is a constant at EoFF that we wouldn’t want to do without.

Loony BoB
    Long overlooked for adminning, Loony BoB spent a long damn time as a Cid’s Knight, ever dedicated to making EoFF better and more interesting. He’s come up with many fun things that are still a part of EoFF, and gets all the hot girls too. Damn him.

Roogle
    With all the extremes in the EoFF staff, Roogle continues to be a constant, a balanced mix of the extremes. He’s always so nice, always so helpful, always so dedicated, and he’s cute too. His rack isn’t quite as nice as Daryl’s, but he makes up for it with his rockin’ tush.

ShlupQuack
    ShlupQuack is the goddess of EoFF, the embodiment of all that is good, and has a cute belly. She does next to nothing, but just having her around is blessing enough. Her presence keeps EoFF running smoothly, pleasantly, and pinkly. Let us all bow down in her honor.

Big D
    Though not as Big as you’d imagine a Big D to be, Big D has a big heart and not a big ego. He doesn’t sweat the small stuff and is one of those solid anchors that all of those crazy spoon-faces staff members need.

Del Murder
    Del Murder is a pleasure to have around both as a staff member and as a person. We all appreciate his help and his entertainment, as well as his willingness to tell people when they’re being stupid.

Kawaii Ryûkishi
    A staff member of old, Kawaii Ryûkishi somehow snuck onto the EoFF staff and continues to torment us all on a regular bases, inspiring the most vicious nightmares and highest psychiatry bills. However, when someone really needs to be told their an idiot and he does it it’s just the greatest thing in the world. And he’s good at video games too.

Leeza
    Whenever someone wants to cuddle a staffer, who else is there to think of but Leeza? And not a creepy cuddle like with Unne or BoB, but a real cuddle where you get all snuggly and happy. She’s so nice.

Matty Pie!
    When we do things and then Matty Pie! helps and we like that, because that’s what he does. In the world of the EoFF staff, Matt is an individual who stands somewhere between the sane and the insane. Most people may not know it, but he can be quite opinionated and persuasive.

RSL
    There’s a reason RSL was the theme of EoFF’s recent anniversary celebration: He’s been on staff as long as Sean! That alone makes him cool, since it can be so hard for some people to hang. He always keeps a cool head, and we all value his opinion. And his beard. Rockin’ beard.

Xander
    Everyone loves pandas and, thusly, everyone loves Xander. Just another one of the awesome combination of females the EoFF staff has. She’s such an absolute sweetie, and always has something useful to say. She’s a ray of sunshine for our little message board.

Yamaneko
    Yamaneko is a nut just waiting to be cracked, though, try as we might, his shell remains firm. He’s one of those people that doesn’t suck though, so good for him. It’s always nice to have him around to brighten our day, except those times when he laughs maniacally while crushing our hopes and dreams. Then he sucks.

I used to miss Hoot, but he's on #eoff RIGHT NOW PEOPLE!!!!

*does a dance*

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yay, I'm back! And yay! I won Best RM/FS yet again. <3
    Boo, my predictions were wrong, but I based it off my odds of winning. xD

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

#5 - Best Cid's Knight
    Last winner - Loony BoB (June 2004)
    Nomination leader - N/A

The Nominees
    Big D
    Del Murder
    Kawaii Ryûkishi
    Leeza
    Matty Pie!
    RSL
    Xander
    Yamaneko

Who they predicted to win...
    Agent Proto - Kawaii Ryûkishi
    Psychotic - Xander
    Auronhart - Del Murder
    eestlinc - RSL
    The Captain - RSL
    Strider - RSL

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Awww, that was sweet. :fpblush:
    rawr

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am destined to be second. secondbest RM/FS. Second most likely to be Knighted. But first in poetry, and first in the heart of Tony.

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

HAHA! Did Shlup write up her own profile?

Those who didn't make it...
    Del Murder..........11
    Xander..............11
    Big D...............10
    Matty Pie!...........8
    RSL..................6
    Yamaneko.............5

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Go XanXan! EDIT: Damn

WELL YEAH PROTO YOU SMELLY SMELLER! You gave me the longest odds for best sig and I was runner up. Shove that in your mailbox and SMOKE it!

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Shlupquack and her own reflection...

my predictions still stand.

EDIT: wait, scratch that. Del, you still rock.

And the Ciddie goes to...

Leeza!

Leeza...............15
    Kawaii Ryûkishi.....12

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Congrats Leeza.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yay Leeza!
    rawr

wtg, you beat the juggernauts of RSL and Del Murder. juggernauts in my opinion that is. :D