Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey I'm new, thought I'd let you know.

Grin Hey I'm new, thought I'd let you know.

Hey my username's SquallKicksAss, but all my friends call me Jim (And that's not cuz of the Earthworm Jim obsession). Just call me Jim...
    Anywho, I registered ages ago and posted like one thing, then left. But now I've come back and thought I'd actually start posting regularly!
    I love Earthworm Jim, and my favourite Final Fantasy is VII (Can't wait for Advent Children).
    Introduce yourselves, PM me, yell at a wall, do whatever you want. Just thought I'd tell everyone that I'm new and don't get pissed if I do something wrong.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

You love Earthworm Jim? Yeah he's around here somewhere. He has an odd obsession of posting dancing old people in gif form and pictures of people loving fishes in his posts, but I guess in our own twisted ways we all love him nevertheless.

sup, btw.

Yeah I'm new too! =P Lol... XD

Newbies are going to rule the world... although if they rule the world too long they wont be newbie anymore... O.O Lol... j/k

OH AND SALAD FINGERS RULES!! Lol love that avatar... BWAHA... XD

Huh?! What?! No!! I actually love the real Earthworm Jim! As in, the worm in a super high tech space suit that fights evil with a plasma gun! He has his own cartoon show, and several video games!!

Anyway, nice to meet ya, Meat Puppet.

Contributions

Likewise! :upsidedow

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hi, Jim. I am also a fan of EWJ, though probably not nearly so much as you.

No way! Every time I mention EWJ, people are like "Earthworm Jim? Wah?" and it's stupid cuz I can't talk to anyone about EWJ without them getting annoyed. But yeah, I've loved EWJ ever since I played the Sega game way back. I used to watch the show every day, and just recently I downloaded the game again and I'm trying to beat it, but it's hard!

Contributions

My only memories of Earthworm Jim are off Clayfighter on N64. I know there was a show, but I'm not sure if an episode ever got aired here or not.

Clayfighter? What is this "Clayfighter" you mention? I've never heard of such a game...

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Clayfighter was an SNES fighting game where the characters looked like they were made out of clay.

I really liked the original EWJ game. I watched the show sometimes when I was younger.

I see... Yeah, they don't have the show on TV anymore, but I used to enjoy that every morning (at least when I woke up early enough for it). The original EWJ game is the bomb! I used to be able to beat it all in one go, but cuz I haven't played it for so long, I can only get to Level 5 now! EWJ2 is pretty good but not as good as the first, and EWJ3D is cool, but it loses some of it's "spunk" cuz you can't do the head whipping thing.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

You can't do the head whipping thing?? That was like the coolest part of EWJ! *sad*

I know, eh? I was so disappointed when I couldn't do that! But it does make up for some of it with it's array of awesome weapons (Like a chicken that shoots eggs out it's ass) and almost impossible bosses (I love a challenge). My favourite bit is the hidden jokes... The subtle jokes... Like how you have to fight an army of underpaid alien fast-food workers.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hi Jim! I played the Earthworm Jim games on the Megadrive but that was yeeears ago. It was funny though. Welcome to the forum. :fphap:
    rawr

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Welcome to EoFF.

You've inspired me to play Earthworm Jim. *does so*
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"