Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: please read the following! It is very important to me!

Default please read the following! It is very important to me!

Hello Everyone

I am a new user here and there is something I have really been needing help with, I am in love with the final fantasy games ok. I must say that i have PLAYED over 150 RPGS on many different consoles.

I have now played all the final fantasy games aside from the first one and I am looking for a game where I can MAKE My own little story of my own while I play the game itself. But I need alot of properties in the game which i will now explain.

so I like a game with many side quests and possibly open ended like saga frontier.

I also like a lot of charracter customization so I can have alot of different things happening in my custom story like a strategy game sorta but does NOT have to be at all. (FF6)

The Graphics are not really much of a concer as long as they are snes or up and around there... alot of features ARE important to me. For Example.. FFVII Transportation, there is just so many different ways, cars ragnarok, baot ( i think), train!

Other Features I like that Make the game have a good replayabilty or customization like the materia system in FF7 and the GUARDIAN FORCE abilities in FF8.

I think most of you know what I mean now so can you guys help me find a game like this!

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't think this game exists.

don't ask me.

Sounds like you're looking for an MMORPG, get Final Fantasy XI, problem solved.

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

sounds like (s)he's aleady played ff11, though. You could make your own.

Try some MMORPGs... there are alot out there... most cost money though.... some free ones are there too...

Endless Online

Xavus Online

PristonTale

And many more... i just named a few... =P

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I know this may sound lame, or that I am being sarcastic, but play a table top RPG. TOTAL CUSTOMIZATION. Though, I never played one myself...well, seriously that is.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Dungeons and Dragons is awsome if you don't need shiny graphics and can think on your feet. Of course I have been hearing intriguing things about the new D&D MMORPG.

It cannot be found on a console. If it can, someone let me know.

Baldur's Gate or something? I dunno.

Dungeon Siege.

I dunno if anyone else has played it here, but it rocks. Excellent full 3D graphics. A huge seamless world. Seamless, people! No loading screens at all!! You can't exactly customise your character beyond looks and weapon skills. You upgrade different skills (Melee, Magic, Ranged) by using different methods of attack (Sword, Magic, Crossbow). Hundreds of different enemies and spells. More than a few hundred weapons and thousands of other items (Armour, Potions, etc.). A few side quests, but not too many. And it's not linear! You can go anywhere and do anything you want! You have a party of up to 8 people or you can run around by yourself. Summoning and such is also in there. It's called Dungeon Siege and it's on PC and only costs like $50 (AU).

Articles
    Contributions
    • Created Eyes on Final Fantasy
    • Former Administrator

150 RPGs? I don't think it's possible.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by Cid
    150 RPGs? I don't think it's possible.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I think the closest you'll get is either Baldur's Gate or Neverwinter Nights.

Welcome to EoFF, by the way.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Dust in the wind.... Alucard188's Avatar

Does it have to be turn-based RPG?

Morrowind and Fable are games like that. In Morrowind, there are a LOT of sidequests. That is the bigges map corner-to-corner that I know of.

Fable is a game where you kinda make the story as you play.
    "I can't wait until tomorrow because I get better looking every day."~ Joe Namath