Thread: Gunbound ^_^

Default Gunbound ^_^

Anyone play?? If you do add me... i'll play you sometime...

My name is CLOUDSTRIFEE

Rank is Silver Battle Axe

=D

I don't play much anymore, but I hop on every once in a while. I'm BatChao and I'm a regular battle axe.
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**

Meh, its a barefaced worms ripoff.

I played it for a while though and its alright. Makes me wish I still had worms .
    Word/s.

Never played worms so i wouldnt know... but its free and fun so i dont really care... ^_~ Koreans rip off a bunch of stuff... =D

"DDR" and "Pump it up" for example.... XD

-It has the following things in common with Worms:
    It's a side view of people that shoot and either damage opponents or destroy land
    -You shoot with the spacebar (though that's not the only firing option in Gunbound)

The similiarities {u]END[/u] there. It is not a rip off, much less a "barefaced rip off".

I'm Chzn8r, rank Silver Battle Axe. I also have a second account, AlmightyChz, rank Double Metal Axe.

Its almost exactly the same game. The only differences are that there are characters and much less weapons (this is from someone who played worms online.)
    Word/s.