Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Improvements for KH2?

That's when you go to customize and adjust what they do. :rolleyes2

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

That's what I just said. They still waste potions, even when you have everything set to use as little as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Youkai
    That's what I just said. They still waste potions, even when you have everything set to use as little as possible.
    Oops heh heh that's strange though it never happened to me though I adjusted them and they were less useless.
    Last edited by Ryth; 12-19-2004 at 01:49 AM.

i never give donald potions anymore and he only put aeroga on me it isn't fair! and then i can beat bosses easier when they're knocked out.

FFXIV Character

It is sometimes easier to beat bosses when their dead, 'cept like cerberus, when you can jump on his back, and let them do all the work.

Ph and Sora needs to get smaller shoes I know they're smaller than his shoes he has smaller shoes in Halloween Town but otherwise they're HUGE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight Angel

100 Acre Woods must be burned down
    ah man i thought that place was fun lol!!

All the things i want fixed have already been said...but the flaws didnt distract me from enjoying the game...

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

FFXIV Character

I nearly threw my T.V. during that stupid thing.

n-nearly? I threw my stuffed animals playing that... but it was fun launching pooh half way across the freaking place. :Laughing:

My allies weren't that bad, I had Goofy set to only give Donald MP Gift, and Donald would heal me often. They both had MP Rage equipped, so I never ran out of MP.
    I want the battle system to be less hack-and-slash action.
    Sigless

Default Allies Of FF

Yes, When KH first came out I wanted to try it because of the FF characters in it... They need to allow you to have them in your party not to mention not just keep them in that "Certain" world for example
    Agrabah-Alladin.

Not only that but.. Shoulden't that have some FF worlds? You know to make it more interesting?

YES! *knocks on glass* PPL PUT MIDGAR IN THERE OR ZANARKAND OR OR SOME PLACE FROM FF PLZ! but keep the nightmare before christmas planet on there. THAT ROCKED!

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I hope they do something different about the camera. It's not that I minded changing it around myself so much, it's just for some reason I very often got a feeling of motion sickness while playing KH, which really bugged me since I loved playing it apart from that, but sometimes I had to stop because I felt sick =/ And it must have been the camera because I've never felt like that with any other games. So yeah I hope they sort it out so I can play KHII without feeling ill. xD

And I'd kinda like to not have to do the Gummi Ship thing at all and just use warp portals all the time, but that's just cos it bugged me.

Some of the worlds could be a bit bigger and less "wooden".

Apart from that I wouldn't be bothered if it was pretty similar since I loved KH so much, but I'm sure it will be an even better or at least a new and brilliant experience. =)
    rawr

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Youkai
    Or, he heals you when you don't need it, wasting magic and potions. Even when you have it set to use everything only in emergency.
    I had that problem, too. I finally just quit equipping more than about one or two potions on them, because I knew they'd be wasted as soon as we started a battle.

Anyways, I guess they could juice up the battle system. It wasn't bad last game (except for the camera), but I think they could do better.

There is definatly an AI on the game of KH such as giving donald or goofy items. I would be fighting a boos battle and win and right at the last second the would toss and elixar or somthin at me!

Plus, I'm replaying the game on Expert mode and I find how really useless they... are I mean really I prefer to fight alone if it wasen't they were targets. Also what would be cool is if Sora had more forms such a holloween town which rocked btw. If there was Zanarkand it could like A blitzball player died or somthin' and Sora dresses up like a cooler version of Tidus and you play an Advanced version of Blitzball.

And have an some more FF characters and less Disney characters.
    According to a review on a Gamestop magaizine a read there is supposed to be like 108 disney characters in the game and like 12 FF characters in also. FF9 characters would be nice, I would be looking forward to seeing Vivi or Zidane.

Adding a card game would be pretty nice using the card from KH:COM.

*Edit*

Would be nice if they had some more optional bosses like WEAPONS and also replace the Gummi System with a Chocobo one?
    Last edited by ArkBennett; 01-15-2005 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Forgot somthin'