Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSP Defect!!

Where is the eject button on the PSP placed? Maybe it's placed somewhere too close to where the hands rest on the PSP.

Must change name: NikoKun Tidus Andronicus's Avatar

I knew I wasn't the only one that had found these defects XD
    Wii Friends Code: 1253-3744-4913-5203
    AKA: NikoKun

Okay... I THOUGHT it had something to do with the twisting of the PSP... though that still sucks, it's definitely better than 'move/tilt the PSP even slightly while playing it'.
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**

Must change name: NikoKun Tidus Andronicus's Avatar

Even if you put a little twisting force on it (as many children are gonna do out of frustration... or fighting) it shouldn't do that...
    Can you imagine getting into a game, and hitting the buttons a little harder than usual on one side (causing a little twisting) and the disc shoots out, possible hitting a friend or knocking over a drink... and on top of that you lost your game place you worked so hard for...

If the PSP is able to be 'bent' enough to cause this error... boy is that shoty construction on Sony's part.

My observation of those videos, leaves me to beleive that he is just playing a game on it... moving the PSP as would anyone else playing it.
    Wii Friends Code: 1253-3744-4913-5203
    AKA: NikoKun

Thank god we have the japanese to test everything on.