Thread: The King Of Fighters

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

Default King of Iron Fists

HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, Tekken 5 is soon to be released and i;m wondering if i'm the only one hyper about it?
    From what i KNOW, Heihachi has finally died..*salutes and give the bad finger* didn't like him
    Well, I also THINK i know that Jin has a sister by the name os Asuka or something like that
    From what i'v heard, there's Jack 5 *sheesh, there's like a new one every tournament*, Raven, some dude name Wei something i think and Law has gotten a HUGE WWE makeover, although he's still as swift and capable of those NICE backflips
    Xiaoyu *my beloved darling* is there along with NIna, Julia, JIN!!!! and some other originals including the infamous Yoshimitsu and Lee. *i hope Hwoarang will be there because my team of total kiss-@$$ is SO not complete without him*
    I've heard that besides Asuka or whatever her name is *I think she'll fight like lovely Jun*, Raven *the Blade look-alike* and Wei *i think*, i;ve heard that there'll be MANY *okay maybe a few* other new people *unlockable anyways they;ll probably end up being Gon from Tekken 3 or Dr B or Panda/Kuma*
    I've ALSO heard that for every battle, you'll earn FIGHT MONEY or BATTLE MONEY in which you can use it to buy accesories, this way your character will change throughout the battles *I think it's kind of like Virtua Fighter4 + Virtua Fighter Evolution, but hey, i think it'll be cool*
    Well, i just posted this to know who else is excited, who likes it, dislikes it and yadda yadda yadda. This also counts as a way for me to divert attention from Devil May Cry3 and Xenosaga II

sorry about that *knocks cousin away from computer* she's been typing crap all day. True title up and running
    Last edited by Dking'squeen; 12-16-2004 at 11:37 PM.
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

dunno if ill like this 3d approach
    also this different costume thing is sort of crap with some of the characters. makes them look stupid, like, towel + sunglasses? wtf?

anyway k'

King of Fighters 97 is the best of the KoF games.

3D fighters are cheese.

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

also this different costume thing is sort of crap with some of the characters. makes them look stupid, like, towel + sunglasses? wtf?
    I think it's quite funny
    Not for me to fight
    But it's funny to me non the less
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

oh

wrong game...

hi julia's my favorite

Quote Originally Posted by Joel
    King of Fighters 97 is the best of the KoF games.

3D fighters are cheese.
    Uhhh... okkkaaayyyyyy... considering MvC2 and SvC:Chaos are both the cheesiest fighters and are also both 3D and Soul Calibur and Virtua Fighter 4 are probably the most balanced fighters and both are 3D, I'm gonna have to disagree with you...

I've never been a big Tekken fan because it feels too slow... one reason why I don't play 3D fighters outside of fast moving ones like Soul Calibur and Dead or Alive.
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**

Quote Originally Posted by Joel
    3D fighters are cheese.
    I'd agree with that. With 2 exceptions. Soul Calibur and Virtua Fighter are what 3D beat 'em up's should be. Tekken is just a button basher's paradise and let's not even bother with Batlle Arena Toshinden. Dead Or Alive isn't bad but dosn't come close to SC or VF.

I'd still choose a 2D beat 'em up over a 3D one though. Street Fighter Alpha 3, Capcom vs SNK 2, Street Fighter 3 : Third Strike and Guilty Gear X would be my favourites.