Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: English to stupid translator

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Bleys
    This thread increases my desire for death exponentially.
    OMFG WTF UR GHEY STFU LOLLMAO!!1!1
    I like Kung-Fu.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

DA R3CTUM OF TEH ADULT MAEL BABON PRODUC3S FIEV POUNDS OF MMO PAR HOUR
    Figaro Castle

LOK AT MA IMM JUST LIEK A TWELVE YAAR OLD AOLER!!!1 WTF LOL YAY!!11!!!!111!1 OMG LOL

Look at me I'm just like a twelve year old AOLer! Yay!!

I wonder..

I typed Ashley's translation into the translator and it became even more jumbled:

Original:

I DONT KNOW HOW MANY OF U HAEV SEN THIS BUT CH3K IT OUT!!!! LOL IT ES3NTIALY TAEKS WUT U SAY AND TYPAS IT AS A 12 Y3AR OLD AOLER WUD!111 LOL CHAK IT OUT AND POST WUT U G3T H3RE!!!! LOL"

Translation:

I DONT KNOW HOW MANY OF U HA3V S3N THIS BUT CH3K IT OUT!!11!1!!!1!!1!1!!1!1!111!!!111 OMG LOL IT 3S3NTIALY TAEKS WUT U SAY AND TYPAS IT AS A 12 Y3AR OLD AOL3R WUD11!!!1 OMG WTF LOL LOL CHAK IT OUT AND POST WUT U G3T H3R3!!!!111!!!11!111!!111!!1111!11 WTF LOL LOL

Interesting, to say the least.

Take care all.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Nice one, the cap'n ^^

Third time around --
    I DONT KNOW HOW MANY OF U HA3V S3N THIS BUT CH3K IT OUT!11!1!11!1111!1111!11!!1!!! OMG WTF LOL OMG LOL IT 3S3NTIALY TA3KS WUT U SAY AND TYPAS IT AS A 12 Y3AR OLD AOL3R WUD1!111!1!1!111!1!1!!1111!1 WTF OMG WTF LOL LOL CHAK IT OUT AND POST WUT U G3T H3R3!!11!111!11!111!1!1!1!1!1!111!!!1!1!1!! OMG WTF WTF LOL LOL
    tenth xD --
    I DONT KNOW HOW MANY OF U HA3V S3N THIS BUT CH3K IT OUT111!!1111!1111!1!1!11 OMG WTF LOL WTF LOL WTF LOL OMG OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG WTF LOL OMG LOL IT 3S3NTIALY TA3KS WUT U SAY AND TYPAS IT AS A 12 Y3AR OLD AOL3R WUD111111!!1!!!1!! OMG LOL WTF LOL OMG WTF LOL WTF LOL WTF WTF WTF OMG WTF LOL LOL CHAK IT OUT AND POST WUT U G3T H3R31111111!1!1!1 WTF OMG WTF OMG WTF WTF LOL OMG OMG OMG WTF WTF LOL LOL

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Y3AH IT IS PRETY INTER3STNG!!1!! OMG WTF LOL
    I like Kung-Fu.

randomm........................
    You know you're obsessed with FF when...:laughing:
    1) You yell at the characters. i.e "Cloud, what the heck do you think you're doing?!"
    2) You praise the characters and/or tell them you love them. i.e "Oh yeah, Squall!"or"Nice save Tidus!"
    3)You start to dress/talk/act like the characters and/or pick up their habits i.e saying ...'whatever' half the time,randomly pointing your finger in the air when you talk to someone,ect
    4) You talk about the characters as if you know them. i.e "Oh yeah, I think Cloud and Tifa should get together."or" Seifer such a big jerk!”
    5) When you're playing FF and someone asks what you're doing you reply "saving the planet".
    6) You mistakenly refer pounds/dollars/euros as Gil afew times.
    7) When you grow up you want to be a -SeeD/ Shinra Soldier/ Galbadian Soldier/ member of SOLDIER/ Sorceress/ Choco Sage/ Garden Master/President of Shinra Inc./ Turk/ Scientist/Summoner/Mage/White Mage/Sephiroth
    8) You wondered (or wished) one (or more) of the following:
    --You knew did know (and /or)knew someone as cute as Squall/Cloud/Irvine/Sephiroth/Vincent/Tidus ect,Tifa/Aerith/Yuffie/Rikku/Yuna/Rinoa/Selphie ect
    -You could go to Garden instead of school
    -You could play Blitzball in PE
    -You could drive the Ragnarok/Highwind
    - Chocobos roamed the forests near your house.
    -You wish you could use magic/materia/GF's/summons/Materia
    -You had a limit break
    :riiight:

I SAW A MAN IN A WHEL CHARE GO DOWN A HIL AND HA WAS LIEK WWHE11!!!111 OMG WTF LOL
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

i typed...

I want to go eat some chicken. lets go do that and we will have fun and then we will die. You see, the chicken was poisened by my imaginary alter ego, happy bob. he looks kinda exactly like me. You should see him. He looks like me. Say hi happy Bob! he said hi. You should say hi back. dont you want to say hi? you upset happy bobs feelings...He is going to kill you now. But no one will know its him as he has an imaginary alter ego too. Its name is me. So if I Kill you, then you know that it was my imaginary alter ego happy bob using his imaginary alter ego.

It translated to

I WANT 2 GO AAT SOME CHIKAN!1!!1!! WTF LATS GO DO TAHT AND WE WIL HAEV FUN AND THEN W3 WIL DEI!!!!!! OMG LOL U SE DA CHIKEN WAS POIESNED BY MAH IMAGINARY ALTER EGO HAPY BOB!!!1 OMG WTF LOL H3 LOKS KINDA 3XACTLY LIEK ME1!11 OMG WTF U SHUD SE HIM!!1!!11 OMG HE LOKS LIEK ME!1!! LOL SAY HI HAPY BOB1!!! WTF HA SADE HI111!! OMG LOL U SHUD SAY HI BAK11!111 DONT U WANT 2 SAY HI?!!?!?!? WTF LOL U UPSET HAPY BOBS FELNGS.HE!1!!11!!1!!1!1111!!1 OMG WTF LOL IS GONG 2 KIL U NOW!1!!! LOL BUT NO ONE WIL KNOW ITS HIM AS H3 HAS AN IMAGINARY ALT3R AGO 21!!1 ITS NMA IS MA11!!1 LOL SO IF I KIL U THAN U KNOW TAHT IT WAS MAH IMAGINARY ALT3R AGO HAPY BOB USNG HIS IMAGINARY ALTER EGO1!!11!1 WTF LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzakeru
    I SAW A MAN IN A WHEL CHARE GO DOWN A HIL AND HA WAS LIEK WWHE11!!!111 OMG WTF LOL
    OMG THREBRANE111! WTF LOL <3
    lol signature

Okay, so I like Romeo and Juliet at the moment

As is the bud bit with an envious worm
    Ere he can spread his sweet leaves to the air,
    Or dedicate his beauty to the sun.
    AS IS DA BUD BIT WIT AN ENVIOUS WORM
    AR3 HE CAN SPREAD HIS SWET LEAEVS 2 TEH ARE
    OR DEDICAET HIS BAUTY 2 DA SUN1!111!1 LOL

From forth the loins of these two foes
    A pair of star-cross'd lovers take their life;
    Whose misadventur'd piteous overthrows,
    Doth with their death bury their parents' strife
    FROM FORTH TEH LOINS OF TH3SE TWO FOAS
    A PARE OF STAR-CROSD LOVARS TAEK THERE LIEF
    WHOS3 MISADVANTURD PIETOUS OVARTHROWS
    DOTH WIT THEYRE DEATH BURY THERE PAERNTS STRIEF

O, mickle is the powerful grace that lies
    In herbs, plants, stones, and their true qualities:
    For nought so vile that on the earth doth live
    But to the earth some special good doth give,
    Nor aught so good but straind from that fair use.
    O MIKL3 IS DA POW3RFUL GRAEC TAHT LEIS
    IN HERBS PLANTS S2NAS AND THERE TRU3 QUALITEIS
    FOR NOUGHT SO VIEL TAHT ON TEH 3ARTH DOTH LIEV
    BUT 2 DA 3ARTH SOME SPECIAL GOD DOTH GIEV
    NOR AUGHT SO GOD BUT STRANED FROM TAHT FARE USE111!1 OMG WTF

Blog Entries

si not that bad, go and see a english film with legends in portuguese, my God is horrible, I detect each mistake worst than the last one! I prefer to see the film only in english!

Hold on while I go find one of The Captains intelligent posts.

EDIT: Ok I found one. Here's the Origional.
    Well, let's see, I like everyone else, hope to someday have a chance to find a good job, for me, being a director/actor, be it someplace low key or more intense. I would very much enjoy to be able to devote my life to creating art, recreating life and exploring the imagination to see how far we really can push ourselves, how deep we are willing to search within our souls and perhaps find some deeper truth, all of which I think art can accomplish.

I hope to marry my girlfriend of nearly two years sometime down the line and start a family and travel the world together, seeing all there is to see, marveling at the wonders each culture has to offer. If I do have children, I'd hope to share this world with them and watch them develop their own hopes and dreams and do my very best to give them ample opportunity to let them imagine and find their way.

I dream of a world that is free of the constrains of pain and hatred without cause. I long to be able to walk down any street in the world and be able to smile at someone, exchange that brief moment in time with them and know that they too are happy with themselves, where they are and where they will be.

Perhaps, to see a world where hunger is no longer an problem, or where religion is the cause of great unity and not harsh division and animosity. To wake up in the morning to a brilliant blue sky and fill my lungs with air and not have to worry about the hazards of air pollution or the potential for the icebergs to melt, but rather to know that this sacred planet is safe and will continue to create life.

More or less, I dream that the dreams of everyone do indeed come true and that happiness is not exclusive to some, but becomes a universal truth for all. I think that this is within our power and grasp and with every smile, embrace, act of kindness, of dignity, of grace, and of peace, we move closer to this moment.

Take care all.
    Here is the butchered version.

W3L LETS SE I LIEK 3VERYONE ELS3 HOPE 2 SOMEDAY HAEV A CHANCA 2 FIND A GOD JOB FOR ME BNG A DIERC2R/AC2R B IT SOMEPLAEC LOW KEY OR MOR3 INTENSE!11111 LOL I WUD V3RY MUCH 3NJOY 2 B ABLA 2 DEVOT3 MAH LIEF 2 CREATNG ART RACR3ATNG LIEF AND EXPLORNG TEH IMAGINATION 2 SE HOW FAR WA RILLY CAN PUSH OURSELVES HOW DEP WE R WILNG 2 SEARCH WITHIN OUR SUS AND P3RHAPS FIND SOM3 DEP3R TRUTH AL OF WHICH I THINK ART CAN ACOMPLISH

I11!!1!1 WTF LOL HOPE 2 MARY MAH GIRLFREIND OF NEARLY TWO YEARS SOMETIEM DOWN TEH LIEN AND START A FMILY AND TRAEVL DA WORLD 2G3TH3R SENG AL THEIR IS 2 SE MARV3LNG AT TEH WONDERS AACH CULTURE HAS 2 OFAR!11!!!1! LOL IF I DO HAEV CHILDREN ID HOPE 2 R THIS WORLD WIT TH3M AND WATCH TH3M DEVELOP THERE OWN HOP3S AND DREMS AND DO MAH VARY BST 2 GIEV THAM MPLA OPORTUNITY 2 LET THEM IMAGIEN AND FIND THERE WAY

I1111111! WTF DR3M OF A WORLD TAHT IS FRE OF DA CONSTRANES OF PANE AND HATRED WITHOUT CAUS3!!!111! OMG WTF I LONG 2 B ABLA 2 WOK DOWN ANY STRET IN TEH WORLD AND B ABLA 2 SMIEL AT SOM3ONA 3XCHANGA TAHT BREIF MOM3NT IN TIEM WIT THEM AND KNOW TAHT TH3Y 2 R HAPY WIT THEMS3LVES WHER3 TH3Y R AND WHERE THEY WIL B

P3RHAPS!11! 2 SE A WORLD WH3RE HUNGAR IS NO LONGAR AN PROBL3M OR WHARE RALIGION IS DA CAUSA OF GR3AT UNITY AND NOT HARSH DIVISION AND ANIMOSITY!!!1 OMG LOL 2 WAEK UP IN DA MORNNG 2 A BRILIANT BLUE SKY AND FIL MAH LUNGS WIT ARE AND NOT HAEV 2 WORY ABOUT TEH HAZARDS OF ARE POLUTION OR DA POTENTIAL FOR DA IECBRGS 2 M3LT BUT RATHER 2 KNOW TAHT THIS SACRAD PLAENT IS SAEF AND WIL CONTINUA 2 CRAAET LIEF

MOR3!!1!1 OMG OR L3S I DREM TAHT TEH DREMS OF 3VARYONA DO INDED COMA TRUE AND TAHT HAPIENS IS NOT EXCLUSIEV 2 SOM3 BUT BCOMES A UNIEVRSAL TRUTH FOR AL11!111!! WTF LOL I THINK TAHT THIS IS WITHIN OUR POWER AND GRASP AND WIT EVERY SMIEL EMBRAEC ACT OF KINDN3S OF DIGNITY OF GRAEC AND OF P3AEC W3 MOV3 CLOSAR 2 THIS MOMENT

TAEK11!!11 WTF R AL
    !!!!1!11 LOL
    Last edited by nik0tine; 12-21-2004 at 09:40 PM.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I MISED THIS TRANSLA2R1!!11! OMG WTF THX FOR BRNGNG IT UP AGANE1!1!1 LOL

EDIT: And xD @ translating The Captain's post.

Snoop Dogg's "Tha Shizzolator" was better in my opinion.

http://www.asksnoop.com/