Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123456781222 ... LastLast

Thread: FFTA Quiz

yes this is mine its a templar it can equip sequince acadia hat en petrayel armor
    Too big. <-- yeah i heard that one before

Correct (making Templar the second highest job in the game, stat wise, since they can have max Atk, Def, and Res [after Morphers] and they don't have to morph to use the stats).

Your question.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

*Sigh*

This is dying again...

New question:
    Who is the game's other Master Judge? (if you hold the cursor over a judge, most will say "General", a few in particular missions will say "Special", and Cid has "Master" if you hold it over him. Who is the other "Master" Judge in the game?)
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

hmm....i dont know...Ezel maybe because he can alter laws?

Nope.

I know! Um...Marche's teacher! I forgot his name. Mr.Lesilla?
    When you walk away
    You don't hear me say
    Please, oh baby don't go
    Simple and clean is the
    Way that you're makin'
    Me feel tonight
    It's hard to let it go

Heh...Kingdom Hearts moment there.

It is the teacher, Mr. Leslaie. Your turn.

Let me think....Oh! Who is Mewt's counterpart?
    When you walk away
    You don't hear me say
    Please, oh baby don't go
    Simple and clean is the
    Way that you're makin'
    Me feel tonight
    It's hard to let it go

You mean Llednar Twem?

yep its LLednar..i think...if its not then ive missed a big chuck of the game...

damn havent been here in awhile and my turn is gone geez well jsut my luck ill just have to wait for the next one then
    Too big. <-- yeah i heard that one before

Yeah. Anyway, since Skyblade answered first, he gets to ask a question, I suppose?
    When you walk away
    You don't hear me say
    Please, oh baby don't go
    Simple and clean is the
    Way that you're makin'
    Me feel tonight
    It's hard to let it go

Ok, what are the five weapon types that are exclusive to one race, and what race are they used by?

There are so many weapon types! Are you saying we just need to list five...Oh! Waitaminnut! Sword, Staff, Rod, Bow, and Knife! They are usable by Human!
    When you walk away
    You don't hear me say
    Please, oh baby don't go
    Simple and clean is the
    Way that you're makin'
    Me feel tonight
    It's hard to let it go

*Shakes head*

Re-read the question. What weapon types can only be used by one race (Ritz is considered a Viera for this question)?