Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 213135363738394041

Thread: FFTA Quiz

Yes, lets keep the thread going, go ahead Sky Blade, those are correct. Your turn

When you first fight Remedi/Li-Grim, she has copies of the Totema with her. However, their job is not Totema. What is their job?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I'm taking a shot in the dark but why not just go "Protectors"
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

I think the totema that she has with her are named Dephs under their job description.

Correct. Your turn.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

My Question is: (A little tricky.) Name all the abilities that changes or nullifies a law or law set in the game.