Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101424 ... LastLast

Thread: FFTA Quiz

Sorry, tailz. I was not meaning to be insulting. I just realized that it is quite far into the game when it is said, and, looking back on some of the places people have been asking for help with recently, not everyone has gotten far enough (so no, it wasn't right at the beginning).
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

then im guesing babus dam i really dont know
    Too big. <-- yeah i heard that one before

Babus is correct. Your turn.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

well now uhm waht is mision 175 called

Spirited Boy.

you looked thst up im sure of it go ahead your turn

Yup. They're all listed in order in the Clan Report. Finding a particular one there isn't that hard, especially if you've done all of them.

Ok, an easy one: What normal job (not including Judgemaster and Runeseeker) can equip shields but does not have "Shieldbearer" as part of its ability set?

paladin

*Ding*

Your turn.

im so tired right now cause of a soccer mach and lots of beer last night

so ill give an easy one what is the name of the girl that is on your team (not ritz please)

go on look it up i doubt you have this info in your head

Sorry, but you're wrong. I do have this information in my head.

Let's see... Shara, and a dozen other Viera.

Oh, you meant during the snowball fight. In that case, I would have to say Mewt.

The other girl on the team does not have a specific name. She can have a different name every time you play. The same goes for the girl on the other team. Nice try though, tailz.

Oh, and in response to my earlier question, here is the complete list of single race weapons:

Spears and Broadswords-Bangaa
    Sabers and Greatswords-Human
    Maces and Souls-Nu Mou
    Rapiers-Viera
    Guns-Moogles
    Last edited by Skyblade; 03-19-2005 at 08:13 PM.

Side note: I was wondering what the law ment when it said no souls!

Anyway, doesn't the girl on your team at the beginning of the game have a specific name(not Mewt, the other girl).

There are two girls on your team in that battle (Mewt isn't technically a girl. Besides, as Ritz points out, girls kick @$$). Ritz is always Ritz, but the other girl doesn't have a set name.

Souls are weapons that can only be used by Nu Mou Morphers.

srry bout that sky like i said i whas tired but you go ahaed ask something

Hmm...

Two questions, because one requires knowledge outside of FFTA to answer (you can post a new question as soon as you get the answer to the second one, the first one is just a fun trivia question).

What is the origin of the names of the Totema?

Name an Antilaw which is only capable of nullifying a law you put in place your self (the law it nullifies is never part of the default laws).