Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121626 ... LastLast

Thread: FFTA Quiz

Quote Originally Posted by tailz
    something with pacing location it was something with mountains iirc
    Nope.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

One of the final judges have it in Decision Time just a wild guess.
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

Dang. I guess I have to give it to you, since you are technically correct. The main judge enemy (the one that has a different color scheme) in Decision Time carries the Nagrarok. Still, there is another way to acquire more than one Nagrarok without trading (in fact, you can obtain up to 99 of them without trading). So I'll let you post a question, I guess, but mine has another answer that I'm still looking for.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Infinite Nagraroks? Find a Ninja or Juggler between levels 45-50, equip your guys with the 'Catch' R-ability, and you'll eventually get a Nagrarok thrown right at your face.

I just answered so I could post about catching in another topic. Fireblade can post the next question.

Quote Originally Posted by omnitarian
    Infinite Nagraroks? Find a Ninja or Juggler between levels 45-50, equip your guys with the 'Catch' R-ability, and you'll eventually get a Nagrarok thrown right at your face.

I just answered so I could post about catching in another topic. Fireblade can post the next question.
    Darn. You are correct. Fireblade's turn.

Whats happening to this? Can Fireblade post? Or someone take his turn?
    Just a reminder!

My dream will never fade! MoonZapdos's Avatar

Smile

Hi, I was Ryu Zero. Now I'm MoonZapdos. Changed e-mail and username... Nice to see that my topic is still running.

My dream will never fade! MoonZapdos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    Sorry, but Pain is correct. The Sequence is a unique item (one of four), and instead of getting more of them, each time you get another one, it's attack rises. Therefore it is the strongest, with a hypothetical attack of 999. Oh, and it is non-elemental.

The other 3 unique items are the Sapere Aude, a rod similar to the Sequence except its magic power rises each time, the Acacia Hat, which is a hat that has ever increasing resistance, and the Peytral, which is a piece of armor with a rising defense stat.

All of these items also boost all attributes by some (even movement by 1), and while it may take some time to get them as good as/better than the other really strong weapons/armor (my Sequence still isn't as high as the Nagrarok, but it's getting close. My Peytral has higher defense than my Adaman Armor though, and still rising), it is definately worth it.

Question answered.

(Oh, and Tailz, that's the Excalibur 2. The Ragnarok 2 is actually called the Nagrarok, and has an attack of 75.)
    I didn't know that. :rolleyes2

Ok, how about this:

Of the game's main characters (the ones who have the same name every time you play through), which three characters don't we know the last names of?

Kind of tricky, but not too hard...

This is just a guess but:

Guinness
    Lyle
    Colin?

From the begining snowball fight.

And later on in the game

Montblanc
    Nono
    Shara

I'm almost positive I'm correct.

Damn. I forgot about Lyle, Colin, and Guinness. So, technically, you are both correct, although Turk had the answer I was thinking of, so it's his question.

This ones very easy. I couldn't think of anything else.

Who is the games only Mageknight and who is he the other side of?

That would be Llednar Twem, and he is the alter ego of Mewt Randell.

Who is the game's only Runeseeker? (Please give both the character's first and last names)

Oh damn- its Babus Swain or something isnt it?