Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516172131 ... LastLast

Thread: FFTA Quiz

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Oops, wrong topic...

What is the name of the law that makes Llednar invincible?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

uhm what was it again uhm

i got it

the no frigging clue law

serieus good one sky really
    Too big. <-- yeah i heard that one before

Quote Originally Posted by tailz
    uhm what was it again uhm

i got it

the no frigging clue law

serieus good one sky really
    ...Hmm, do you think it is time for a hint yet?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

well i really think your the only one who knows the answer but lets wait for the others first

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade

Oops, wrong topic...

What do you mean? African or European? LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!

As for the REAL question, I don't know...

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Quote Originally Posted by yuripa

Oops, wrong topic...

What do you mean? African or European? LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!

As for the REAL question, I don't know...

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
    (I'm glad you enjoyed that.)

Hmm... What's the record for the longest time it has taken a trivia question to be answered?

This is a new record i think! Give a clue or something please...

Hee hee hee.

All right. The law does not appear in the list of laws during battle. Cid tells you what it is called when he nullifies it.

Hehehe...I knew that much... I remember Cid says something like "This will nullify that ??? law Queen Remedi put on you" or something like that....but what is the Law....ummm...*its a pity I have lended out my FFTA game to a friend...anyway, I dont think I would be able to find it anyway*

Hehehe...I knew that much... I remember Cid says something like "This will nullify that ??? law Queen Remedi put on you" or something like that....but what is the Law....ummm...*its a pity I have lended out my FFTA game to a friend...anyway, I dont think I would be able to find it anyway*
    Excuses!

So, give up yet?

Excuses!

So, give up yet?
    *gasp* Its true!

I, on behalf of everyone who may possibly enter this thread, without permission, give up UNLESS we can go look it up on some site

well i definatly dont know and i dont have a save anywhere near that point so

yes i give up

(crawls away to a corner and cries)

Cid: I have nullified the "Fortune" law that the queen placed on you. You are no longer invincible, Llednar.

The correct answer is "Fortune".

Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!

Open question.

wuisbsansab

This is an anagram of which character from FFTA?
    Both their first and last names are in there.
    Thought I might do things a bit differently!

i dont get it but it sounds like mewt and llednar