Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141828 ... LastLast

Thread: FFTA Quiz

Yay! My turn!
    What are ALL the months called?

My dream will never fade! MoonZapdos's Avatar
    That one's basic.
    Sagemoon, Kingmoon, Huntmoon, Madmoon and Bardmoon.
    Am I right or what?

Actually, Monkey Grip lets you wield a two handed sword in one hand. Bows still take two hands to wield (of course, there is nothing you could have in your other hand anyway, since Archers and Hunters need Shieldbearer to equip shields, and they can't have both Shieldbearer and Monkey Grip, but the ability does specify swords).

All the months are called moon, although they each have a word specifying them before that.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Well since you know that much, why don't ya just tell me if I'm correct?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonZapdos
    Well since you know that much, why don't ya just tell me if I'm correct?
    Because as powerful as I am, I can not yet read minds, and Yuripa is the one who has to answer.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Yeah you're correct MoonZapdos, Your turn!

Oh I just love myself... *kidding*
    How many jobs can a Moogle have and what are they?

Eight:

Thief
    Juggler
    Gadgeteer
    Animist
    Mog Knight
    Gunner
    Black Mage
    Time Mage

Grin

GO GO GO!

How many jobs are available to humans, and what are they?

Hee hee hee hee hee...

Ya big COPYCAT!

11. Soldier, Paladin, Thief, Hunter, Archer, White Mage, Black Mage, Fighter, Ninja, Illusionist and Blue Mage. Paladin is the best one in my opinnion.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonZapdos
    Ya big COPYCAT!

11. Soldier, Paladin, Thief, Hunter, Archer, White Mage, Black Mage, Fighter, Ninja, Illusionist and Blue Mage. Paladin is the best one in my opinnion.
    Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!

Wrong. Try again.

Tricky!

I am saying 18, you will see why!

Humans:11
    Fighter
    Thief
    Ninja
    White Mage
    Black Mage
    Blue Mage
    Archer
    Hunter
    Soldier
    Paladin
    Illusionist

Ritz is a Human, but she is treated as a Viera, therefore, she opens up another 6 new jobs.
    Assassin
    Sniper
    Fencer
    Elementalist
    Red Mage
    Summoner

And Finally, Judgemaster Cid is a human, and he is a Judgemaster, giving them 1 more.
    Judgemaster
    Last edited by Mittopotahis; 05-08-2005 at 12:35 AM.

Oh, brother...

Only a guess...but it may work

If it is right, someone take my turn