Page 1 of 41 12345671121 ... LastLast

Thread: FFTA Quiz

FFTA Quiz

Hya! Welcome to the quiz!

Rules:
    1. Do not post questions that are as easy to know as to beat a goblin.
    2. Complicate the questions.
    3. If the answer requires a spoiler use the /spoiler tag.

Enjoy!

What is the name of the strongest weapon in the game? Does that weapon have an elemental atribute?

Ultima Weapon?

Archsword -holy?

Unhappy

Archsword? Nah, too weak.

Default Hm...

It's hard to try not to look at an faq for this, lol.

Is it the master sword?

Oh, and by strongest, you mean in terms of attack, right?

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

excalibur 2 ~ holy

Masamune 100, non-elemental.

!
    WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I <3 Bou I miss you...

the strongest weapon is the sequence in ffta

the ragnarok 2 with 87 attack power i checked it and i have every weapon in ffta or atleast i hope

Sorry, but Pain is correct. The Sequence is a unique item (one of four), and instead of getting more of them, each time you get another one, it's attack rises. Therefore it is the strongest, with a hypothetical attack of 999. Oh, and it is non-elemental.

The other 3 unique items are the Sapere Aude, a rod similar to the Sequence except its magic power rises each time, the Acacia Hat, which is a hat that has ever increasing resistance, and the Peytral, which is a piece of armor with a rising defense stat.

All of these items also boost all attributes by some (even movement by 1), and while it may take some time to get them as good as/better than the other really strong weapons/armor (my Sequence still isn't as high as the Nagrarok, but it's getting close. My Peytral has higher defense than my Adaman Armor though, and still rising), it is definately worth it.

Question answered.

(Oh, and Tailz, that's the Excalibur 2. The Ragnarok 2 is actually called the Nagrarok, and has an attack of 75.)
    Last edited by Skyblade; 02-19-2005 at 01:06 PM.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Ty skyblade i just typed it wrong but i still think exaliber 2 is stronger cause where talking (at least i think) about a weapon and not getting more of it increases its strenght weapon sorry just my opinion and a question my calling gun and adamatine armor have been broken (grom) is there a way to get them back?

Well, what I mean is that you can't get more than one of the Sequence. But you can get the one you have up to practically infinite attack. Still, I suppose it's up to Ryu Zero...
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Forgive the double post, but this thread will soon be amongst the ashes of oblivion if it's not bumped, and I needed to do something to let people know that there was a new question. Quiz threads are too much fun to let die off like this.

So, without further ado, my question (since I know I'm right about the last one ):

What is the only job that is capable of equipping more than two of the infinite stat items (ie: the Sequence, Sapere Aude, Peytral, and Acacia Hat)?

Easy, since you just have to check which jobs can equip each of them, but this is just to kick this quiz off again. My next one (probably) won't be this simple.