Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 48910111213141516171819202434 ... LastLast

Thread: FFTA Quiz

Oh yeah....forgot about Giza Plains...oh well..

If a tree falls in the forest, and it hits a judge, does anyone care?

Um, let's see...

How can you obtain a Yellow Card without having any effect on your JP (assuming you have at least one JP when you get the card)?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

No.

Huh? Getting a yellow card effects your JP?

Quote Originally Posted by yuripa
    No.

Huh? Getting a yellow card effects your JP?
    Normally, getting a yellow card removes all the JP that a character has. But there is one way to get a yellow card and keep your JP. What is it?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

hmmm..is it by using cid's ability that gives a yellow card?or is it by jumping on llednars back so that he become the cheese weapon and you can finally slay the wall?

Quote Originally Posted by SummonerCloud
    hmmm..is it by using cid's ability that gives a yellow card?or is it by jumping on llednars back so that he become the cheese weapon and you can finally slay the wall?
    Well, you're close with your first answer (no comment on the second one), but Cid doesn't have a move that gives a yellow card, he has a move that nullifies one, remember?
    Last edited by Skyblade; 06-17-2005 at 09:08 PM.

i said GIVES a yellow card.to enemies.cant you use it on yourself?does it have anything to do with law cards?

wait a minute....is it if cid gets a yellow card?because he is the judgemaster and all?
    Last edited by SummonerCloud; 06-17-2005 at 09:05 PM.

When Cid is in your clan, he cannot give a yellow card to anyone, friend or enemy. And he loses his JP when he gets a yellow card as well. You were closer the first time.
    Last edited by Skyblade; 02-20-2014 at 12:14 AM.

sky a hint pls

(hangs his head in shame)
    Too big. <-- yeah i heard that one before

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    Forgive the double post, but this thread will soon be amongst the ashes of oblivion if it's not bumped, and I needed to do something to let people know that there was a new question. Quiz threads are too much fun to let die off like this.

So, without further ado, my question (since I know I'm right about the last one ):

What is the only job that is capable of equipping more than two of the infinite stat items (ie: the Sequence, Sapere Aude, Peytral, and Acacia Hat)?

Easy, since you just have to check which jobs can equip each of them, but this is just to kick this quiz off again. My next one (probably) won't be this simple.
    This is a little late but the Bangaa Warrior can also equip Peytral and Acacia Hat. Just to let you know Templar isnt the only class

*Thanks to Starry Relm for this sig*

Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow-Auron-FF10
    All humans are stupid yet we all feign ignorance-Me

Get a yellow card then JP gift?
    Its probably not right but it seems to be the only way to get a yellow card and have JP.

Its all in the roll of the dice.

Default Yesd

Someone Would Care, All the insects he landed on, and possibly his family.

And the Real Question, Is it to wear a certain piece of equipment?
    Onion Kid For Life.

Lets spam cids usernotes!! Spread the love and copy this to your sig!!
    Ogm Tucking Fypos!

キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!

For the example, x=1

Oh! I know! Just say you have x JP, and you contradict the law with the recomendation! Eg. Forbidden is Ganging Up, Recomended is Copycat. Use a combo, yellow card. Another units turn immediatly after. He Has x JP. Use combo, get yellow card, x-1. Recomendation is copycat, you have done 2 combos in a row, so x-1+1=x. It makes sense!

Quote Originally Posted by Ffgrandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    Forgive the double post, but this thread will soon be amongst the ashes of oblivion if it's not bumped, and I needed to do something to let people know that there was a new question. Quiz threads are too much fun to let die off like this.

So, without further ado, my question (since I know I'm right about the last one ):

What is the only job that is capable of equipping more than two of the infinite stat items (ie: the Sequence, Sapere Aude, Peytral, and Acacia Hat)?

Easy, since you just have to check which jobs can equip each of them, but this is just to kick this quiz off again. My next one (probably) won't be this simple.
    This is a little late but the Bangaa Warrior can also equip Peytral and Acacia Hat. Just to let you know Templar isnt the only class
    But Warriors cannot use Knightswords, and so cannot wield the Sequence.

It's not that hard. I'm giving it to Summoner Cloud, because he was very close. Cid has the ability Yellow Clip, which nullifies a yellow card. But enemy judges you face in the special missions after all 300 main missions are completed have an ability called Yellow Card, which gives a character a yellow card. However, this ability does not remove any of that character's JP.

(Oh, and if you contradict a law with the recomendation of the law, it is treated as though the recommendation wasn't there. You will lose all your JP, and not even by given one for the recommendation)