Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football!!!

Default Football!!!

Now that the NFL regular season is almost up, we can make some predictions about the playoffs and Super Bowl. Until now, I thought the Eagles would win it all, but now that Terrell Owens is out for the playoffs, I'm not so sure. I myself like the Bills, who are havin a great season from an 0-4 start, but they probably wont make the playoffs.

SO-(1) who's your favorite team
    (2)- what are your SuperBowl predictions?

Mine Are- (1) The Buffalo Bills
    (2) The New England Patriots- 28 vs. The Atlanta Falcons-17

THE PATRIOTS WIN!!!! (AGAIN)

I had Philly, but without T.O. until at least the Superbowl, the Eagles are going to choke. Which is why I pick Philly to go to the SB. XD

Pittsburgh will beat them. Normally I hate all non-Maryland finals, but my head just goes with the best teams. And the best teams are in PA.

I like the Ravens, they played a hell of a game against Peyton Manning. Holding Manning to 6 points and the Colts to their lowest offensive output of the season should tell you how scary the Baltimore defense is.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Philly will lose the NFC championship game as usual, so Atlanta's in. Also, it's never the one you suspect, so the Pats are right out. In the AFC I've always liked the Jets, but I don't think they can go into Pittsburgh and win.

Super Bowl Champions: Pittsburgh Steelers

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Blog Entries

The Bears of course

Lumberjack Recognized Member RSL's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

The Saints are going to sneak into the playoffs and then shock the world by winning the Super Bowl. AFC representative will be the Jets.

seriously, how come my fav. team is the eagles. why do they have to be cursed?!?!?!?!?!?!????? why cant the be like everyother team and just win at least 1 superbowl? oh well................

pats over the eagles 28-17
    SIg removed for exceeding 250 pixel height

Philly will choke again and I'll make fun of David and I'll be happy.

Steelers over Falcons, 24-14.

It appears the road to the superbowl will go through Pennsylvania.

Could Big Ben become the first rookie to lead his team to a Super Bowl at QB?

Take care all.

God will smile upon the Arizona Cardinals and they will make the playoffs and win it all. Just you watch.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

Jesus Christ... how many of you guys saw the Pats lose to the Dolphins last night?!! Talk about a choke!! Miami did play a great game though (even thought that is sort of an oxymoron). I agreee with many of you that Pittsburgh is great, but the defenses are starting top get to Roethlisberger, and I'm not sure he can handle the pressure of the playoffs. That's why I didn't take Pitt to the SuperBowl. And there is no way in hell that the Bears will make the SuperBowl so I don't think you know much about Football to whoever said that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by atmskater13
    And there is no way in hell that the Bears will make the SuperBowl so I don't think you know much about Football to whoever said that.
    I know the bears won't but I love the bears and always have. I was joking. I doubt the Bears will even make the playoffs.

Ok good Bert. Sorry I said that, I thought you were a dumbass who really thought the Bears would win, but I guess you're not.

Sorry...

Keep posting your predictions everyone

Blog Entries

I hoping to see Atlanta and Steelers. I would love to see the Eagles but with TO gone I dunno. I just hope the Patriots loose and get booted in the first round of the playoffs.

I don't think they'll lose in the first round as they're still in line to get a bye, but they did not play a good game last night, and if adjustments aren't made, a new Superbowl champ will be crowned.

Take care all.

Blog Entries

Oh I hope so Cap'n I hope so.