Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: ULTIMA WEAPON

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Auronhart
    And they also could test your characters for any statuses they are vulnerable to and then exploit those statuses. (i.e. they cast sleep on each person and if anyone falls asleep they will add it to their "permanent cast" list so it gets cycled through every once in a while. Plus they could cast annoying statuses like doom/slow petrify.)
    Hmm, maybe that would be too hard to add, though, but it would be cool.
    Yea... it sucks that some enemies just keep using magics with no effect. They should notic!
    Nice idea about Doom... it's actually a pretty powerfull attack and still almost no creature in the game use it...
    Whatever, unless he does Terra Break as his first move, I would still crush him like an ant. (and probably would still beat him even then)
    As I said, he would be still beatable even if he was human controlled.
    Yes. If you get the first move you could just use tripple on 1 character and then protect on the whole party with that character and then just heal with megaelexir after the first Terra Break if you are fast enough and then use triple aura and follow up with limmit breaks and then heal again after the next Terra Break or Megido Flame. Completely possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoden
    thats strange as when i fought ultima i got 5 moves before ultima got 1 but 1 move to him was 3 to me. Omega weapon had higher attack power i was at lv 71 when i fought ultima weapon and 82 with Omega. when o,mega atatcked with a basic attack it did 4200 while ultima only did a crappy 2800 proving that Omega has more strength alot more vitality and somehow evasion. Ultima was the most fun to fight though it didnt pee me off so bad he only killed one party memeber in that battle coz he drew eden from him then squall used Renzokuken perfect a couple of times i never managed to get past 2 lionhearts on ultima so when i battled him again for the fun of it i was equipped wit the punishment and still beat him easilly. it took me 3 hours to figure out Omegas attack patterns as it changes every battle. Omega wasnt really that all Omega hte health was but he needed higher stats they were higher than ultimas but not that much though.
    That's because Omega don't level up with you. He's permanent at level 100 in the PS version. Ultima Weapon at level 100 is stronger than Omega. But since Omega DO level up in the PC version Ultima is stronger all the time. And that it took 3 hours for YOU to figure out Omegas pattern doesn't make him harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoden
    im trying to figure out the stories of Ultima and Omega

imagine having to fight Ultima and Omega in the same battle then that would be hard and challenging
    Intressting...

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Attack from both sides, Ultima on one, Omega on the other. Ultima and Omega buff/heals each others. That would be fun. :D?

Attack from both sides, Ultima on one, Omega on the other. Ultima and Omega buff/heals each others. That would be fun. ?
    Still too easy unless they were powered up.
    There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Blog Entries

Still too easy unless they were powered up.
    Ofcourse... therefore: Ultima powered up as mentioned earlier and Omega withe random moves.

Blog Entries

He should have 15,000,000 HP
    are u nut? How can I defeat it, where is Ultima Weapon?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity
    are u nut? How can I defeat it, where is Ultima Weapon?
    Nope, I'm serious! Ultima Weapon really, really SHOULD have that much HP And I'm sure you've already defeated Ultima Weapon.

Blog Entries

Is it at the Deep Research Center... well where u defeat Bahamut?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity
    Is it at the Deep Research Center... well where u defeat Bahamut?
    Exactly!

Blog Entries

How much Hp did it has? I don't quite remember but it was really really easy for me, he just killed me a character and I just put Revive on her... but I was so stupid taht i forgot to Draw Eden so I had to went and defeat Tiamat... Just after the fight I remember that that moster had Eden!

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

You didn't save at the hidden save spot right outside his little room?

man, that was smart. I know I wouldn't've wanted to fight all those ruby dragons and stuff again (unless you used encounter-none:P)

man, that was smart. I know I wouldn't've wanted to fight all those ruby dragons and stuff again (unless you used encounter-none:P)
    There are set encounters in the DSRC, so encounter-none would only reduce the number you had to fight.

How much Hp did it has? I don't quite remember but it was really really easy for me
    Very little HP, (it has like 160,000 at level 100 ) that is why Ultima Shadow and I are coming up with ideas to actually make him a challenge. :P
    are u nut? How can I defeat it
    15,000,000 HP isn't a big deal. (I mean, this would actually give us something worthy of using Angel Wing and Armaggedon Fist on) What would make this a serious challenge would be all the boosted stats/powerful attacks. (and those Ultima Spheres ).

15 million is suicide! The battle would take hours, even penence has 1,200,000 HP (Compared to the traditional 9999 damage limit)

I looked it up online, he has 12,000,000 hp.
    15,000,000 is not suicide, on average, a powered up Zell can do 600,000 with armageddon fist (if you are pretty good anyways) and Rinoa can do 80,000 damage (using angel wing) probably about 3-5 times each turn Ultima gets. (with haste and Angel Wing makes her attack faster as well) You probably would need to make sure most of your stats were at 255, but that is what makes it a hard challenge. (Maxed stats, and still hard! )

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosCalibur
    The battle would take hours
    Exactly!!!
    15,000,000 is not suicide, on average, a powered up Zell can do 600,000 with armageddon fist (if you are pretty good anyways) and Rinoa can do 80,000 damage (using angel wing) probably about 3-5 times each turn Ultima gets.
    Remember... Ultima Weapon would have about 225speed AND autohaste... and don't forget about the "Ultima Spheres" that can recover Ultima Weapon from the meltdown status and also attack as well (also... with his 100luck and 255spr it would be harder to make meltdown work on him). And They would have about... 700,000HP each... or something like that.
    Last edited by Ultima Shadow; 12-29-2004 at 12:31 AM.

Remember... Ultima Weapon would have about 225speed AND autohaste... and don't forget about the "Ultima Spheres" that can recover Ultima Weapon from the meltdown status and also attack as well (also... with his 100luck and 255spr it would be harder to make meltdown work on him). And They would have about... 700,000HP each... or something like that.
    Should the Ultima Spheres be able to revive themselves/be revived by Omega? (would really annoy people , but that includes me. . By the way, I don't think this would be a good idea, though you might want to make them have some more life. ) Rinoa would still be faster than him, (you would certainly want to max everybody's speed and have auto-haste on) but she would probably only get 2 turns for his one at best (she certainly would get that sometimes) (another good thing about Angel Wing is that it stops the timer so you can do stuff with the other characters).
    EDIT: It is possible that Rinoa's speed might only be increased by angel wing when her speed is not maxed. I tried it out, and it seemed that way. Whatever the case, though, stopping the ATB is actually incredibly useful (you will basically be exclusively entering commands when Rinoa is casting meteor) when your speed is maxed and you have auto-haste on. (Zell should get to use Duel at least every other time she casts meteor) I think it's reasonable to say you could eliminate him in 50-80 of his turns. (including when he uses terra break and causes you to have to heal) Of course he is more likely to finish you off, but that is what makes it a challenge!

also... with his 100luck and 255spr it would be harder to make meltdown work on him
    You would have to use triple meltdown on him, to make it likely.
    Last edited by Auronhart; 12-29-2004 at 01:00 AM.